Chapter IV

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

Two decades passed since (Y/N)'s encounter with Alastor. He's still haunted by the fact that he also fell. It's no longer affecting him heavily but it's still a lingering memory in his mind. 

Enough of the depressing stuff. Let's talk about the deal between Vox and (Y/N). Throughout the twenty years (Y/N) and Vox have had their contract, they have been seen in public multiple times. 

The news outlet has a new reporter called Katie Killjoy. She decided to name them the Vees. Vox fell in love with the name immediately. It took a year for (Y/N) to accept the name. Talking about Vox, (Y/N) found it annoying that he was trying to convince him to make his tower the main headquarters for them. (Y/N) kept saying no but Vox kept insisting. 

(Y/N) has also got Carmilla off his back, for only fifty years. He may or may not made a deal with Carmilla. (Y/N) had fifty years to come up with a fair deal to make with Carmilla. If the time passes and he doesn't, Carmilla gets his company. So yeah, (Y/N) is in trouble.  He told Vox about it and he just laughed his ass off. 

(Y/N) was thankful he didn't tell him about him having to hand over his territories and overlord position to her. Vox will never find out, hopefully. 

Currently, (Y/N) is in his office doing his paperwork. He gave Nathalie the day off, so he has more paperwork than usual. An hour ago, he finished having an online meeting with Carmilla, she wanted him to help her with advertising her weapons. (Y/N) agree since he wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone today. 

More work. Hopefully, Vox doesn't bother him today. As if the world heard him, Vox kicks open the door to his office. 

" (Y/N)! We have a recruit for the Vees." (Y/N) looks up from his screen to see another sinner walking alongside Vox. 

" When did we start looking for recruits for the Vees?" (Y/N) questioned. He didn't like the way the recruit was looking at him, especially when he was licking his lips while looking at him. 

" Well, wouldn't it be better to have more members in the group? More territories, more influence, and more power. People will fear us and never think of attacking us. Especially Overlords. Hell, we may be able to take down Carmilla," Vox said. 

(Y/N) sighs, rubbing his forehead, getting a headache. 

" Unless you forgot, I'm not one to go back on my deals. Also if we did, we would have to deal with Zestial. We don't know his strength and I don't feel like finding out," (Y/N) said. 

" Wow, what a pussy." (Y/N) glares at the recruit. 

" Who the are you?" 

" Name's Valentino love~" 

" Well, Valentino, how about you leave? Because you aren't getting my vote to join the Vees

" Well, Valentino, how about you leave? Because you aren't getting my vote to join the Vees." (Y/N) said. 

" Woah, woah. Okay, how about if Valentino joins, I stop bothering you about remodeling the Tower?" (Y/N) groans, now he wants to let Valentino join. Especially if it gets Vox off his ass about remodeling the Tower. (Y/N) shakes his head no. Vox drops to his knees are starts pleading. 

" PLEASE!" Vox repeated rapidly. (Y/N) growls, getting annoyed. After minutes of hearing Vox beg, he finally concedes. 

" You know what, fuck it. Fine! Valentino, welcome to the Vees. Now both of you, GET THE FUCK OUT!" 

Valentino smiles. He grabs (Y/N)'s arm and licks it. " Thanks for letting me in love~" 

" You both got five seconds to get out or else you're both leaving through the window." Vox grabs Valentino and drags him out of the office. 

"If one more thing happens, I will lose it." His computer starts ringing. (Y/N) answers the call angrily.  

" WHAT!?" 

" You want to explain why Valentino just posted about being a new member of the Vees." (Y/N) calms down when hearing Nathalie's scolding voice. 

" Vox would have annoyed me forever. This gets him off my ass." 

" Do you know who Valentino is?" Nathalie question. (Y/N) looks out the window. 

" He's the head of his Porn Studio. The only porn studio in Hell." 

" And you still accepted him. What if he tries to force someone from your territory to work for him?" Nathalie asked.

(Y/N) expression darkens, his hand turning into a fist. " If he tries, I will teach him a lesson he won't forget. Nobody messes with MY territory, nobody.  If he even dares try to mess with my people, I will beat him to near death." 

" Good, had to make sure you were not losing your way." 

" So nice to know you trust me," (Y/N) mumbled. Nathalie hung up, not responding to (Y/N). 

His phone starts ringing. " Oh you got to be kidding me." (Y/N) answers, " What do you want Vox."

"That's just rude." (Y/N) is embarrassed when hearing Carmilla talk. " Sorry about that Carmilla, just having a stressful day."

" Don't worry. We all have those days. Now, what's this about Valentino joining the Vees? I thought someone like him would not meet your standards. Especially when he runs that garbage studio." 

(Y/N) laughs at Carmilla's insult. " True. I only let him join to keep Vox away from me. Don't mistake that for weakness, I will deal with Valentino if he decides to expand his work out of his territory. I have a feeling Valentino knows the consequences." 

" I better not see any of that garbage near my territory, entiendo," Carmilla questioned. 

" Si." 

" Good, and if I do see it. I will destroy your Trade routes," Carmilla threatened. 

" Wait what? How do you know my trade routes?" (Y/N) questioned. 

" I have more experience than you in the weapon dealing career. Adios." Carmilla hangs up. 

(Y/N) sits back down, and puts his head down. 

" I'm going to take a short nap." Seconds later, soft snores are heard coming from (Y/N). 

______________________

This marks the end of the chapter. Seems Valentino is going to make (Y/N)'s job harder from now on. Choices have consequences. 

With Valentino done, we only have one Vee left to recruit. The best Vee, in my opinion, is Velvette. 

We shall meet again next chapter when we recruit the last Vee.