Chapter VII

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

The Vees were chilling on the top floor of V Tower. Most surprisingly, the Vees were just doing their things, not arguing with one another. 

Valentino was sleeping on the couch. Vox was just watching TV. Velvette was looking at posts on Voxtagram, looking for entertainment or anyone insulting them. (Y/N) was at his desk, playing with cards, trying to build a card pyramid. 

Today was uneventful, everyone finished work early. Velvette groaned loudly, bored out of her mind.

" Man, can we get attacked or something?" Velvette questioned loudly. Vox and (Y/N) just ignore her. Velvette looks at them annoyed. Velvette kicks something underneath the couch. 

Velvette bends down to check underneath the couch and sees a board game. Not any board game, the ' best' board game. Excellent to play with friends. 

" Hey, guys!" (Y/N) and Vox stare at Velvette, wondering what she wants. Velvette brings out Hellopoly. 

" Oh hell no." Both Vox and (Y/N) simultaneously said. 

" We could pass the time playing this. What do you guys think?" Velvette asked. Vox and (Y/N) look at each other. The last time they played was when it was only them and Valentino. That day was a nightmare. Valentino wanted to kill them because he kept landing on owned property. The day ended with Valentino dragging them into a turf war. 

They are saved by the intercom. " Sir, we have a... special guest. She wants to see you." 

(Y/N) was sure he had no meeting today. Who could be visiting him? (Y/N) answers Nathalie. " Escort them upstairs Nath." 

" Understood sir." Nathalie cuts the connection. 

" So, I thought you had no meetings left?" Velvette questioned. 

" I'm sure I don't. I don't know who it could be. Anyway, look presentable," (Y/N) said. Vox and Velvette sit up. Valentino was still sleeping. 

" Someone going to wake him up?" Velvette asked. The door is opened by Nathalie, who's escorting two visitors. One of the visitors gasps. 

" OMG! This room looks so nice!" Velvette brings up her phone, taking a picture of the visitors. Vox turns on and off his head to make sure he's not seeing things. Valentino is still sleeping. 

(Y/N) greets the visitors. " Welcome to V Tower. What can I do for you... Princess."