Information

This is the updated information page. I will continue adding onto this as I write the story. The story currently is being rewritten. The chapters you see right now will be deleted after I'm finished with the rewritten version. I have posted two chapters of the rewritten version so far.

This is a crossover fan-fiction, the two fandoms will consist of the Dream SMP (DSMP) and My Hero Academia (MHA)
There is going to be blood, swearing, violence, suicide baiting and more.  No ships.
I will also not include my own personal OCS or any other characters that doesn't belong.
These characters do not belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners (Kōhei Horikoshi and DSMP Members)
Everything here is made up and is not real.
——————————
BNHA/MHA stands for 'Boku No Hero Academia' or 'My Hero Academia.' Essentially, BNHA and MHA refer to the same anime.

The anime introduces the main character, Izuku Midoriya, a young teenage boy aspiring to be a hero. In the MHA world, everyone has something called 'quirks,' or superpowers, which typically develop at age 4 or later. Those who don't develop quirks are known as quirkless. Due to the rise of quirks, some people abuse them for power, and these individuals are called villains.

Where there are villains, there are also heroes. Heroes use their quirks for good, saving and protecting citizens, but you need a license to be a hero. Heroes are ranked based on their contributions to society, with All Might currently holding the rank of number one. Unfortunately, Izuku Midoriya is quirkless. He looks up to All Might and dreams of becoming a hero. However, because he is quirkless, Izuku is often bullied, especially by his childhood friend, Katsuki Bakugo.

For a bit more context, Izuku calls Katsuki 'Kacchan,' while Katsuki calls Izuku 'Deku,' which means 'useless.'

If you want more information on the plot, I recommend watching the first three episodes of the first season. The rest will be explained as I introduce the DSMP characters during the story.

——————————

"DSMP stands for Dream SMP, a role-play server founded by Dream. This server is based in Minecraft, a game where you can fight, build, and explore. Initially, it was just Dream and his friends, but it soon expanded into a role-play server with scripted events and an evolving storyline.

I'm not going to explain the entire plot of Dream SMP because it's extensive. However, I'll introduce some of the main locations: Dream SMP, L'manburg/Manburg, Pogtopia, Logstedshire, Kinoko Kingdom, Las Nevadas, The Badlands, Manifold Island, and Snowchester. Apologies if I missed any.

Now, let me explain the basics of Minecraft. The game features various mobs, which can be peaceful, neutral, or hostile. Peaceful mobs won't harm you, neutral mobs attack only if provoked, and hostile mobs attack on sight. Some common mobs include:

- Creepers: Hostile mobs that explode when you get too close.
- Skeletons: Hostile mobs that shoot arrows at you.
- Zombies: Hostile mobs that attack with their bare hands.
- Spiders: Hostile mobs that can climb and attack, and create webs that can trap you.
- Ghasts: Hostile mobs that shoot fireballs at you.
- Wither Skeletons: Hostile mobs that hits you with a sword inflicting a poison-like effect.
- Endermen: Neutral mobs that steal blocks and teleport. They are harmed by water and attack if you look into their eyes.
-Iron Golems: Neutral mobs made of iron that protect villagers and attack if provoked.

Defeating these mobs can yield items such as rotten flesh, bones, gunpowder, iron, and ender pearls. In Minecraft, you can mine resources, craft items, and build structures. To craft anything, you'll need a crafting table, which you can make from wood.

——————————

If you have any questions feel free to ask.