Chapter 3 - Classroom Friends

3rd person P.O.V

Tommy opened up the map Nezu gave him earlier at the principal's office, he skimmed through it finding where 1A is at.
He smiled brightly, pointing towards where they are now. Quickly he rushed towards his destination. Tommy opened the door of his classroom, walking right in and tripping over a yellow bag.

Tommy's P.O.V

"AAH!" I yelped, falling face first onto the floor.
"What the fuck!" I screeched, turning around and seeing Aizawa in a sleeping bag.
I sat there weirdly on my butt, looking at the yellow caterpillar on the floor. Does every teacher do that? Sleep on the floor?
I quickly got up and brushed off the imaginary dirt from my clothes. Oh shoot, everyone was staring at me.

"Heyyyy..." I waved awkwardly, nudging the yellow bean with my feet.
"Don't bother me." Aizawa said, turning towards me then rolling to a comfortable position.
"Don't worry, he's always like that." A pink skinned girl said, she reminded me of Techno. She doesn't really look like a piglin or a pig hybrid though? I nodded then walked to the back of the class, observing the area. I took a seat and watched the others write in their textbooks. Man, am I really going to be going to school and writing all day? I really hope not and we get some cooler stuff. This was "hero" class I believe, whatever they are doing right how isn't very "heroic" , aren't they supposed to be fighting mobs or something?

"Pssst!" Uraraka whispered, passing me a note and a pen. It reads, "Tommy, what are you doing here?"
I wrote back, "Checking out the class I'm going to in 2 days, do you guys always write? Looks pretty boring to me. It doesn't look anything heroic for a hero." I tapped on her shoulder then returned her stuff. Sooner I saw a note on the table I was at while I was observing the students. I unfolded the paper to see what she wrote, "Nope, sometimes we go outside to train."
"I'm pretty excited to see that." I write back, folding it up.
I threw it towards her, completely missing and hitting a guy with red spiky hair. Dang, there is no surprise I lost that duel with dream.

"Ouch man! What's this?" The red spiky hair guy unfolded the small note, reading it carefully.
"Sorry! That was for someone else!" I yell back.
RINGGG!
The bell rang, everyone stood up and the red man walked towards me.
"Hey dude, I read the note. I assume you were writing to Uraraka because of the handwriting. We are going to do the 'heroic' stuff now that you mentioned in the note earlier." The man held out the note to me, "The name's Eijiro Kirishima."
"Tommy." I replied, grabbing the note from his hand.
"Lets hurry up before we are late." Kirishima waved me over to the door, we walked out together into the field.

————————

Hey guys, sorry this is a short chapter.
I updated quite fast today though, considering the last chapter was posted yesterday.
I swear i'll make them longer, but to gain more audience I'm trying to post a lot and make it interesting.
SPOILER ALERT : Sooner we will get into more angst and get some more people into this story! So be very prepared.