Chapter 6 - Second Entrance Exam

Before I start, is it just me or can you read my drafts?! My ideas are VERY out of place when I first start my drafts...
Also keep in mind the timeline for MHA/BNHA is before the USJ, which also means sports festival did not happen yet.

3rd person P.O.V

"1..2..3!" Aizawa put his hand down.

The two stands still, being very cautious was a smart choice. They stood, walking slowly in a circle, ready to attack. It looked like a cat fight, where two cats hiss and growl at each other. Except this time there were no hissing and growling, which is probably for the better.

Tommy made the first move, attempting to shoot an arrow at Todoroki, only for it to be blocked by a wall of ice.
"What, so we got fucking Elsa here?" Tommy joked, but only angering Todoroki. "I also have fire." Todoroki said.
Tommy pulls an axe, slicing a bit of his right arm. He hisses in pain but quickly shoots an ice bullet at Tommy, also cutting a bit of his arm. Todoroki forms an ice wall, trapping himself while he manages the cut on his arm. He relied on his right arm, which was the ice one. He couldn't possibly switch to his left. Tommy on the other hand whipped out a picaxe, starting to mine on the ice. About 3 blocks in he gives up, there was no use mining it, he made it too thick. So what Tommy did was get some TNT and with a flint and steel, it went with a boom. Izuku being the kid that he was, jotted all the unnatural stuff that Tommy was doing. How come he magically pulls items out, possibly it was just a benefit from his quirk.

Shoto shoots an ice bullet towards Tommy, quickly he builds up for the ice to shoot towards the dirt. He starts building higher and higher, at least around 35ft off the ground. He sits down and shoots his weakness arrows from above, one successfully landing on Shoto's thigh.

"Shit." Todoroki mumbled, pulling the arrow out immediately. It's got some kind of poison to it, he had to.
Todoroki tries making an ice barrier, but his quirk won't work.
"Why don't you try using your fire?" Tommy mocked, getting a little overconfident.
"Why don't you try using your wings? I see you have them." Todoroki responds, really starting to feel dizzy.
Tommy was speechless, he would use his wings if he wanted to. But one, Dream threatened to cut them off, two, they were dirty and possibly paralyzed. Even if it wasn't paralyzed he hasn't stretched them in a long time, fuck he probably even forgot how to fly. Tommy ignored Todoroki's comment, Todoroki catched on seeing he was a bit upset.
Suddenly, Tommy jumped.
"Is he about to commit suc1cde?" Mina eyes widen.
Time seemed to flow slowly during this moment, the students were wondering if Todoroki just caused him to try to k1ll himself.
SPLASH
Tommy lands gracefully in the water unharmed. Then right there, Todoroki passes out.
"POGG!" Tommy cheered once again like the first battle.
"Someone bring him to Recovery Girl." Aizawa calmly says, checking Todoroki's pulse.

Tommy hopped back his way to Dream, asking if he had seen it all.
Dream just nodded and handed him a healing potion, which Tommy happily downed instantly.
The students were staring at them, watching Tommy triumph over his victory. They all inched closer to listen to their conversation, catching the attention of Dream and Tommy.
"I'm so cool, I bet I could beat you Dream!" Tommy sarcastically says.
"Are you sure about that?" Dream says, silencing Tommy without even looking at him.
The students gulp, feeling a evil aura coming from Dream. "I'm waiting for a response." Dream waited.
"No.." Tommy mumbled, but loud enough for the students to hear.
"You think you're so tough smiley?" Bakugou exclaimed, giving a smirk.
Everyone turned their head towards Bakugou. "I could beat you anyday, both you and Tommy!" Bakugou yelled at Dream.
"I would like to see you try." Dream grinned under his mask, he loved drama.
"You wanna go smiley?!" Bakugou stands up, attempting to fight Dream. The Baku Squad comes to pull him down, telling him not do cause any drama.
"Quiet." Aizawa yells, cancelling Bakugou's quirk. We will announce the next battles now.
Next up we have...
Aizawa explains the next people who are training.
From the side Dreams keeps notes of other's quirks, he knew sooner it would be useful to him

——————
HEYYY NOT 2000 WORDS BUT I GAVE YOU TWO CHAPTERS IN THE SAME DAY?!
So surely that would make up for it! I also never promised I just said i'll try!
But this time I promise the next chapter will be 2000 words, It would just take some time since we are coming out of spring break. I also hope you are reading this cause I know a lot of people skip these kind of stuff which makes me sad.
Anyways! Drink water, have fun, any questions feel free to ask!