Chapter 4 - New Person

3rd person P.O.V

While on their way to the field, dark mysterious particles appeared.
Tommy didn't suspect it as there were many weird stuff going on in this new 'server'.
Him and Kirishima walked further to the field, bright rays of sunlight hitting them.
Tommy squinted his eyes, getting used to the bright lights after he was in the building for a few hours. The teens were running around and relaxing in the sun. There were bags set out with the student's names on them.
"Alright everyone, go change into your hero outfits." Aizawa announced, pointing towards the changing rooms.
Immediately everyone ran towards their bag and went into the the rooms, including Kirishima. The only ones left out were the "pro heroes" and Tommy.
"Ey problem child." Aizawa called over.
Tommy stood next to him, wondering what he wanted to talk to him about. It's only been his first day here, and he wasn't even obligated to attend classes; yet, he was nervous.
"Tommy, are you going to participate fighting with the other student? I would like to see what you could do. You can be a guest for now, count this as your entrance exam." Aizawa said, listening to the distant screaming at the changing rooms. It was probably Mineta trying to sneak into the girl's room. But then again, why did they sound different?
"I guess i'll fight" Tommy responded, also listening to the distant screaming. "Should we go check that out?" Tommy asked, fidgeting with his hands. What possibly could make them so loud?
"You stay here, I'm going to see what's happening." Aizawa marched over, his figure slowly becoming smaller as he walked further.

Aizawa's P.O.V

Knock, knock.
I knocked on the both doors of the changing rooms, the screams seemed to be from the boys room. I swear to god if it's Mineta again. I stood there for a few moments until the girls started coming out.
"What's all that noise?" Mina asked, I shrugged in response.
Suddenly, the doors bursted open and out comes all the boys except Bakugou and a guy with a smiley face mask.
"Fight me you coward!" Bakugou spat.
Who is that man? I know no student who has a green hoodie and a smiley mask as their hero costume. Was he even in UA? How did he get into UA properties? No matter, I quickly wrapped my scarf around the man. Suddenly, he drew out an axe and easily cut through it.
Villain, he must be a villain.

Tommy's P.O.V

I watched as the boys climbed out their stalls from afar. I could make out a green figure but it was very blurry.
Suddenly, it clicked.
I checked my communicator to see...

Dream has joined the server.

Shit, immediately I whispered to dream on the communicator.
"Dream, I don't know where we are at. Currently I'm in my canon personality to not reveal any information."
Send.

Dream's P.O.V

I cut through the scarf with ease, what the fuck was that? Is the scarf alive or something?
I check my communicator to see a message from Tommy.
It reads,
"Dream, I don't know where we are at. Currently I'm in my canon personality to not reveal any information."
I look around observing a man with red eyes and a scarf, next to him was a woman with a tight skin suit running towards me.
"DROP YOUR WEAPON!" The lady yelled at me.
"Woah woah woah! Calm down, easy now." I smirked behind my mask, this will be fun.
I place my axe over my shoulder, I wonder what server this is, or even if this is a server. This seems like XD's doing. I would love to play around with them sometime, but currently I have to find Tommy.

Before

"Alright, Tommy's gone and I have to find him." I said
I paced around the room, watching Techno think.
Where could he possibly have gone? Panic starts to rise, he was practically the main character; lore can't go on without him. I took a seat on the floor next to Techno, tapping my finger as I think.
I've completely ran out of ideas, I sigh in defeat.
"Techno, I'm going home to think about it. Notify me if you see him." I groaned getting up from the floor, dusting off myself.
"Dream you homeless teletubby, you don't have a house." Techno snickered.
"Not right now Techno, and I do have a house!" I cross my arms, turning away from him.
"Mhm." Techno said teasingly, also getting up from his position.
I ignore him and just walk out, making my way to my 'very epic secret base'.
Suddenly I fell, black and white blurred my vision. Out in the distance I could hear Techno's laughing and him mocking me for falling.
"Techno, I think some of this snow has gotten into my head... Oh fuck, I can't see anything." I sat flat on the ground
"Are you good?" Techno called out, his footsteps getting louder as he ran towards me.
I opened my eyes to see Techno for a split second until I blinked and suddenly I was in a room filled with teenage boys.
"AAAAAH!" A guy with purple hair screamed. All the kids were looking at me like I murdered someone, well I did but not at this moment. All of them were wearing weird costumes, and I know today is NOT halloween. One of them was dressed like a fucking grenade. Someone had weird elbow things, and someone had weird leg things! I can't tell if they taped them on or are they some kind of hybrid. Either way, this was both hilarious and nerve wrecking.
Knock, knock.
The kid's screaming got even worse then I was getting trampled over! Now this wasn't so funny anymore.
Every kid rushed out the door except the grenade guy, I quickly got up and brushed the snow and dirt off me. I would've murdered them at this moment right now but too much was going on.
"Fight me you coward!" The kid screamed. Does he know who's he speaking to?
No matter, I will-
Something hugged me. I know i haven't gotten hugged in a long time but I can tell the difference between a human hugging me and something else. I looked down to see a scarf embracing me. I pulled out my axe and I swiftly I cut through the scarf with ease. What the fuck was that? Is the scarf alive or something?

Present Time

My main goal right now was to find Tommy, and I'm going to do that.
I looked around the people blocking the doorway, seeing a faint image of Tommy afar.
Within a split second I downed a potion of swiftness and dashed out the door, running towards the distant figure of Tommy.
"GET HIM!" I can hear from the people chasing behind me.
I finally reached Tommy and stopped in front of him, panting and pointing towards the people chasing after me.
"LEAVE TOMMY ALONE!" The sleepy looking man screeched at me, capturing me with the scarf again.
Time to get myself out of this mess.

——————————————

This is the author! As I promised, I tried to make this chapter longer.
Again, any suggestions, ideas, etc, will be taken into consideration.
The current word count is 1226 including this.