Chapter 2 - Jail Again?!

"Eat this!"

"What the hell?" Dream snapped his head around, staring at a huge man. The man's blonde hair was slicked back, almost resembling a bunny. He wore a black coat and a grey scarf, holding a single strand of blonde hair in his hand. In front of him stood a boy who looked about 14, with green hair and green eyes, appearing starstruck. "Huh?" the boy awkwardly muttered.

"It doesn't really matter what it is as long as you take in my DNA," the blonde guy said. To Dream, this was a bizarre scene. Sure, he had done some pretty horrible things during lore streams, but this was just pure insanity. Imagine ingesting a strand of someone's hair?

Dream opened his communicator, trying to exit the server. A bunch of error messages popped up—it seemed to be no use.

"It's too different from what I imagined!" the young boy yelled. Dream turned his gaze to the green-haired boy, curiosity piqued. He slowly crept closer to the two of them, hiding behind a large pile of trash.

"There's no time," the blonde man said urgently, pointing into the distance. "You'll be late for the exam!"

Exam? What kind of exam? Dream wondered, his mind racing with possibilities. He had seen many strange things in his time, but this scene was beyond anything he had experienced. What could be so important that it required ingesting someone's DNA?

"Come, come, come!" the blonde man urged, and they both ran. Dream quietly emerged from the piles of trash, debating whether he should follow them. They could definitely help, especially since he literally had no idea where he was.

After a few moments of indecision, he quickly decided to race after them, keeping a safe distance to remain unnoticed as he quietly chased them.

After a while, Dream spotted a sign outside the walls of a building. It read, "U.A. High School Entrance Exam Location." The green-haired boy had already entered the gates, so Dream cautiously walked closer.

Soon, a blonde kid approached the green-haired boy. The blonde's hair was spiked, and his eyes beamed a brilliant red. Dream watched as the green-haired boy awkwardly tried to talk to the blonde, who ended up ignoring him completely.

The green-haired kid disappointedly turned back to the building, clearly lost in thought. He took a deep breath and stepped forward confidently, only to trip over his own leg.

A brunette, short-haired girl approached him and somehow made him..float?! The green-haired boy hurriedly scrambled in midair, looking like something straight out of a cartoon. This was completely stupid. The boy was stupid, the server was stupid, everything was stupid. Why did he follow him anyways? Out of anger, Dream punched the gate, leaving a small dent.

"That's vandalism. We will have to fine you," a voice said sternly.

Shit, Dream thought. He didn't know the currency for this server and certainly didn't have any. In a moment of panic, Dream punched the officer, knocking him out cold.

Out of nowhere, the huge blonde guy appeared and picked him up effortlessly. "I'll have to take you to the police for assault."

Dream was absolutely done by now. He didn't want to cause any more trouble; that would just make it harder for him to get back to his server. Soon enough, he was thrown into a cell.

"You should be the one in jail! You literally made a child eat your own hair, that's disgusting!" Dream yelled at the blonde.

Suddenly, the blonde man turned around and looked at Dream, shocked. Dream raised an eyebrow and glared at him with his arms crossed.

"Come... come out here," the blonde gestured. Reluctantly, Dream stepped out of the cell.

"What's your name?" the blonde asked, looking a bit pale.

"What's YOUR name?" Dream shot back, pointing at him.

"You don't know me? Well, no matter. My hero name is All Might," the blonde said.

Hero names? Dream had certainly never heard of that before. This server might be a role-play server, with heroes and villains. If that's the case, Dream figured he should play along with his role-play persona. That sounded fine to him—he wouldn't want anyone knowing any real information about him anyway.

"My names Dream."
——————————
Author Speaking:

I know I update so slow but for these past few weeks I've been exploring around New York.
I'm sure I'll be able to get a more fixed schedule later on, but stay on your feet for the next chapter! (woo)

This time around I think I definitely spaced it around a lot more for the paragraphs. Please tell me if you prefer this kind of spacing more than the previous non-rewritten version. Anyways, I rewrote the information chapter, it's up if you want to check!

Any questions or concerns please let me now!
I am also very open to suggestions, so please do consider it!
Now then, I'll be off with my day! 🥳🥳

Word Count: 719 (Not including A/N and this)