Chapter 1

KATHA'S POV
--------------------
It's been 2 months to our marriage and this two months is blissful for me. Loving in laws , loving husband what can a girl need more .

Right now I making dinner for everyone when Nitya and Raj entered inside kitchen bickering about something like always.

"Bhabhi tell her stop watching those stupid prank videos on YouTube" Raj said irretaitingly making Nitya go red in anger.

"You stupid how dare you to call my prank videos stupid you idiot donkey" Nitya said angrily.

"Yeah what heppend Raj why are you saying like " I asked looking at Raj .

"You know bhabhi what she did after watching those prank videos . She put all Colgate on my face when I was sleeping and click photos of my face and bhabhi she uploaded all pictures in social media" Raj said glaring at Nitya who make a innocent face .

I look at Nitya who smile at me sheepishly.

"Wo bhabhi I saw this prank one of  prank videos so I thought to do this to Raj" she said innocently making a puppy face .

"You-

Raj was about say something when I cut of him by saying.

"Bas bas dono bas karo and Nitya don't do it next time ok" I said to her which she nooded cutely.

I smiled at them .

"Ok you both go and call everyone for dinner" I said and they both nooded going out from the kitchen.

I sheck my head at them and told to Rajni aunty and other maids to serve the dinner to dinning table .

I took my phone to check the time and it was already 10.09 . Why Vihan didn't come till now . He usually come at 9.00 or sometime 9.30 but today he is little late .

I thought to call him when one maid said that Vihan has come and ask me to come to our room.

I nooded and went to our room or I said flate . I entered inside our room and saw he is nowhere. Then I hear showers sound . He must be taking shower then I look at the bed where his office clothes laying.

I sighed at put all those clothes in bucket . Then I hear barthroom door open revealing my handsome husband and guyss he is just in his towel who is hanging on waist . And with other towel he is rubbing his hair .

Ahh why I am suddenly feeling extra hot . It is because of hot husband?

Definitely yes!!

"Done starting??" Vihan asked which break my ogling session.

"I was not starting at you . I was thinking something" I said looking here and there .

"I don't think so wifey?" He said pulling me close to him by my bare waist as I was wearing saree .

I immediately placed my hands on his bare chest .

"You know you can start at me and also do many things to me as I am only yours" he said placing a soft kiss behind my ear making me shudder .

"V-vihan" I moaned when he bite me on my neck but immediately lick that spot to sooth the pain .

My phone ring disturbing our making out session. Vihan left me and I took my phone from the bed .

It was Raj calling us for dinner. I tottaly forgot about the dinner because of this hot husband.

I turned look at Vihan saw him coming out from from the closet wearing a white loose t-shirt and grey sweatpants .

God my husband look hot in everything.

"Let's go everyone is waiting for us" I said and he nooded.

We both come to dinning room and saw everyone is talking and laughing.

"We both come . Sit we are waiting for you two only" Chachi said looking at us .

"Btw why both of you take so much time?" Raj asked teasingly making me blush .

"I was taking shower that why we are liitle late" Vihan said in cold tone which he nooded still giving us teasing look .

"Katha and Vihan what did you two thought about honeymoon ? Humne to shadi se tin din baad he kaha tha Jane ke liya but as you both some has some work you both didn't go but now excuses you both have to go and take this" Mom said giving us one envelope.

Vihan take the envelope and open it . He look at mom then at me .

"What is it?" I asked.

"Tickets of Paris" he said and Nitya and Raj screamed.

"Wowww honeymoon in Paris. City of love" Nitya said dreamily.

"When will guys are going bhaiya?" Raj asked his brother.

"After two days" Vihan said .

"You will guys are going na?" Dad asked which I look at Vihan .

He must be have some work. Because I didn't have any work this week so I can take leave .

"Yeah we will go" Vihan said and everyone beemed in happiness.

After dinner we come to our room wishing everyone good night .

We entered inside our room and i directly went to closet to change into my night pajama .

After sometime I come out from closet and saw my husband is typing something on his laptop sitting in a couch .

I walked towards him and sit beside him. He look at me and give me soft smile .

"Just two minutes jaan then we will sleep ok" he said again focusing in his work.

"Its ok" I said .

"Umm Vihan if you have very much work then we can go to our honeymoon after some days" I said and he look at me raising his eyebrows .

"And who said that I have very much work but not that much that I can manage. And my PA is here so he can handle the work till I come . And dad and chachu is also so don't worry ok" he said cupping my face which I nooded.

"And yeah you just think about our honeymoon" he said winking at me .

"Shut up vihan" I said and stand up from the bed going towards bed .

I lay down in the bed and covered myself with duvet.

After sometime he also come and lay beside me . He hugged me pulling me close to him . I also placed my head on his chest and we sleep cuddling each other.

______________________________
Here is the first chapter guysss ...

I hope you all like it ...

Your author is expecting great response from you guyss so please disappoint your cute author 🥺

Comment me if you find something wrong .

And vote qnd comment please:)