Chapter 11

AUTHOR'S POV
-------------------------
It's been 3 weeks since Katha went to coma . She still didn't get up . Vihan also stay with her in the hospital only . Her room is most expensive room in the hospital.  That room is not like other hospital room the room is beautiful with her favorite colour painted in the walls . Whole room is decorated the way she like .

On the hand Vihan's condition is getting worse day by day  Seeing Vihan's condition all family members are getting more tensed.

He is not eating properly he is not sleeping properly nor he went to office . He only stay with Katha and talk to her sleeping form all day .

According to him she is not in a coma she is sleeping peacefully.

"Baby you know when we will have babies we will go on a trip just me you and our baby no one else ok . And for that you have to wake up right so please wake up jaan . I am tired jaan I am Very tired I want to go my home which is you baby . Please get up Don't punished me like this jaan please. I get enough punishment now stop please get up" he said crying looking at her sleeping form .

Suddenly door open revealing shantanu and kajal . Their wedding also get postponed. 

"Vihan I brought breakfast please eat it" Shantanu said placing the breakfast in the table .

"No I am not hungry" Vihan said still looking at Katha.

"Please vihan yarr you didn't eat anything yesterday also so please eat" Shantanu said this time little angrily.

Kajal placed her hand on shantanu and shook her head . She went to vihan and sit in the stool which is next to bed as vihan was sitting in the bed .

"Vihan jiju please eat something . How will Katha feel when she wake up and saw you this weak . She will feel so bed and you know she will blame herself for your condition. And also if you didn't take care of yourself how will you take care of your jaan . She need you the most in this time so you have to strong so you can take care of her" kajal said softly while vihan just listening quietly.

Vihan slowly get up from the bed and went to couch which is present in the room . He sit in the couch and start eating his breakfast. Kajal smiled looking at him .

Shantanu passed a thankful smile a kajal which she returned with its my duty look .

"Vihan actually you know na new project you start that have a meeting tomorrow . And most important think is your presence is must needed there tomorrow. So will you come tomorrow?" Shantanu asked which vihan didn't say anything .

"Don't worry vihan jiju me Nisha priya will stay here . And aksh bhiya ans shantanu will be also here . You can go we will take care of our Katha till you come" kajal said assuring vihan which he think for sometime and nooded his head .

After sometime shantanu and kajal left and Vihan sit with her in the bed .

Time skip
In night

He is talking with Katha when he heard a knock on the door which he said come in . There enter the doctor who is examining katha .

Vihan stand up from the bed and doctor start examining her . After checking katha there was a small smile on his face which didn't go unnoticed by Vihan .

"What happened doctor ? Why are smiling?" He asked curiously hoping some good response.

"There is good news Mr Oboroi. Your wife is condition is getting much better then I check last time she is responding. So there is a chance she will wake up soon . And all thanks to you . You know Mr Oboroi when a person went in a coma . That person can't move can't open his eyes can't talk but they can hear you . And I know how you talk to her all the time so maybe that's the reason she is responding so well" Doctor said to vihan with a smile .

Vihan get happy tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe what he heard just now . He is feeling he win half of the war already.

"Thankyou doctor Thankyou so much" Vihan said hugging the doctor which the doctor smiled and patted his back .

After doctor left he again sit with her holding her hand .

"Did you hear jaan what doctor said just now . You are responding your condition is getting well . Oh god jaan I can't tell you how much happy I am right now . And doctor said you can hear me so jaan please wake up soon so I can also hear your beautiful voice" he said kissing her hand multiple times .

"Oh wait let me call our family they will be so happy jaan" he said taking his phone out his pocket and dialing his father in law's number.

He told everyone and everyone got so happy and want yo come Meet katha bit vihan said to them its already very late they can come tomorrow .

After talking with her and kissing her forhead he went to couch and sleep there .

Next morning kajal Nisha with their respective partners come to hospital with priya as vihan is going to office today .

"Take care of her. If something heppend call me ok and our families is coming to meet her" he said to five of them which they nooded.

He walked towards Katha and sit beside her . He kissed her forhead, cheek and her close eyes lovingly.

Five if them look at the couple with a loving gaze 

"I will be back soon jaan . Wait for me" he said last time kissing her forhead .

He left with his secretary giving last glance at Katha. 

After he left their family come to meet them  . Her both mothers are sitting with either side of her on the bed .

Suddenly her mother noticed her index finger is moving slowly. Her eyes get wide opened . She saw katha's eyes are  flickering .

"I think katha is waking up" she said loudly gaining all their attention.

Nikhil called the doctor and immediately doctor come and start checking her.

After some attempts katha finally open her eyes slowly only to closed her again because of the sunlight. After adjusting the sunlight she finally open her and look at her sorrounding.

Everyone got tears in their eyes looking at her conscious. Aksh called vihan to tell the good news .

"How are feeling katha?" Doctor asked gaining her attention.

She look at doctor then at everyone then again at doctor.

"My head is hurting badly" katha said holding her head.

"Mummaa" she called her mother who immediately went towards her .

"Mera baccha finally uth gaya" she said giving a kiss on her forhead with teary eyes .

Nikhil priya and her father also give her hug and kisses. Her bhabhi didn't come as Nihal's health is not good

"Mumma ye log kin hai?" Katha said pointing at Oboroi family and Shantanu aksh and Nisha making them shock to the core .

'What do you mean by who are they ? Don't you know?" Kajal asked shockingly which katha shook her head .

Seeing this doctor again checked at her signal them to follow him outside.

All went after the doctor and what they heard shock them to core .

"She had a memory loss" doctor said .

"Can I asked  from how many years you know her?" Doctor asked Oboroi family.

"From 4 years" Vihan's father said .

"Oh so I guess she didn't remember the last 4 years or maybe more" doctor said making them shock and they can only think about one person .

Vihan ....

______________________________
How was the chapter??.

Vote comment and follow please...