Chapter 4

VIHAN'S POV
----------------------
Finally the come when me and my sweet wife is going for our honeymoon. Right now we both are sitting in our private jet. And my baby is so excited.

she is blabbering about which which place we are gonna visit in Paris.

Like we are gonna get out of the room ..

"Maam and sir please buckle your seat belt we are gonna take off" one air hostess come and said to us which we both buckle our seat belt.

"Baby are you scared?" I asked when I see her clutching my hand tightly.

"Hmmmm it's my first time sitting in a plane" she said scaredly and I aww at her cute scared face .

"Don't worry baby nothing will happen just hold my hand tight ok" I said tighting my my hands on her which she nooded.

"Wowww Vihan look it's so beautiful" she said pointing towards outside of the window as we are in now in the sky .

"Yes very beautiful" I said looking at her .

One of the air hostess come asking if we need something to eat .

"Baby are you hungry?" I asked which she nooded her head cutely.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked which she made a thinking face .

"Umm anything will be okay" she said after thinking for sometime.

"One white sauce pasta and hot chocolate milkshake and one black coffee" I said to the air hostess which she nooded and left .

After sometime the food come and she start eating watching 'Beauty and the beast' and I sipped my black coffee checking some mails in my laptop.

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
"Jaan wake up we reach" I heard Vihan calling me . I slowly open my and saw I am laying in a bed .

Huh? How I come here ? After eating delicious food I don't when I fall a sleep watching Beauty and the beast .

Off course Vihan carries you idiot my subconscious said which I nooded.

"Baby why are nooding get up we reached" Vihan's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"Go and freshen up and till then I had talk with the pilot ok" he said caressing my hair kissing my forhead.

Him and his forhead kisses.♡♡♡♡♡

I quickly freshen up in barthroom and it's so beautiful barthroom . I come out of the room and find Vihan is talking with the pilot .

I walked towards him and as soon as he saw me he give me his breathtaking smile making others shocked.

Because it's not everyday you see VIHAN OBOROI smiling.

"Let's go baby" he said and I nooded.

We get down from the jet and saw a line of cars are waiting for us . A men come towards us smiling at us .

"Hello sir nice to see you again" The men said forwarding his hand to Vihan which he sheck his hand with the men .

"Hello Jack. Jaan this is Jack he take care of our France branch" Vihan said introducing him to me which I give him a small smile .

"So this is bhabhii . Hiiii bhabhi you know I want to meet you from so many years . Finally today I got the chance" He said excitedly .

Time skip

Right now we are in our hotel room . And guyss from this room window we can see Eiffel tower and its so beautiful.
It's in my bucket list to see Eiffal tower .

My chain of thoughts broke when someone hug me from behind and I know who it was my husband.

"The Eiffel tower is so beautiful right?" I said admiring it .

"Its beautiful but not more than my wife" he said placing a kiss on my neck .

I blushed hearing him but suddenly I remembered something which make me angry and I immediately pushed him .

"What the hell why did you push me katha ?" He asked in liitle anger because he didn't like when i pushed him .

"What the hell you are doing in the receptionist?" I asked angrily.

"What did I do?" He asked confusingly. I roll my eyes at him .

"Dekho to kitne vole ban rahe hai . Why are you flirting with that receptionist huh?" I asked .

Yes when he went to take the keys from the receptionist. She is giving him flirtous look and this man has audacity smile back at her . Ok little smile

"What ? What are you saying when i flirt with her?" He asked .

"Then why are smiling at her?" I asked folding my hand .

"Oh god I just give her little smile babe because she is Jack's sister Marie" he said .

"Jo bhi ho it doesn't change that she was giving you flirtous look" I said went towards bed because it's already late at night and I am very tired .

"You know you look superhot when you get jealous baby" he said hovering above me I laydown on the bed .

I roll my eyes at him but immediately regard when he bit me on my sweet spot in the neck .

"Ahh V-vihan" I moaned when lick that spot to sooth the pain .

"How many times I have to tell you that don't ever roll your eyes at me" he whispered near my ears sending me goosebumps.

"I-i I was about to say something but he cut of my saying

"If you again roll your eyes at me I will give you the real reason for it"

I blushed furiously hearing him .

"Let's sleep I know you are tired that why I am leaving you otherwise I want to male you cum again and again" he said laying beside me and pulling me his chest .

I hide my face because my face must be giving competition to every single red thing .

We share a passionate kiss and drift into sleep . Tomorrow we are going to explore Paris.

I am so exciteddddd........

_____________________________
Hello guysss ...

Sorry for late update .
I am so disappointed because of the vote I am getting please guys vote and comment so I cam update regularly. Otherwise I will not update regularly.

Vote comment and follow please...