Chapter 17

AUTHOR'S POV
-------------------------
"Katha dii what are you doing here ? All youngers are in the terrace and you ate sitting here with this old people" Raj said to katha who was sitting with elders in the living room .

"Yeah beta go" Vinita said smiling at her which she nooded with a smile .

"Let's go dii" Raj said and dragged katha to upstairs to go to trance.

They reached in the terrace and saw everyone is there talking. She find for someone when she saw he was standing near the ralling back facing her looking at the moon .

She walked forward and now she can see his side face which is glowing because of the moon light . He is looking so peacefull and handsome she didn't know when she starting at him .

On the other hand Vihan was looking at the moon thinking about his jaan . He is missing her . They stay in same roof and almost everyday he saw her but still he is feeling like she is so away from him . He is pretending infront of anyone that he is ok but only if they know that how he is feeling.

Suddenly he felt someone is starting at him . He look towards the direction and find katha was looking at him lovingly . They both are starting at each other . Katha can feel the pain in his eyes which she didn't why bit want to cure .
Vihan was looking at her with longing telling her with his eyes that he missed her he want her.

"Ahmm ahmm" someone clear thier throat breaking their starting session.

"If you both are done starting each other then we can play something" Navya said smirking which katha blushed but vihan kept his poker face .

"What we will play di" Nisha asked .

"Let's play truth or dare" shantanu said getting extra excited.

"Yeah thats good Idea Let's play" Kajal Said .

"Vihan you will not play" Aksh asked which he shook his head and sit in the mattress which is in the ground learning his back on the ralling.

"Vihan bhai don't be boring Let's play na" Nitya said with puppy eyes.

"No I am not playing you guys can play" he Said and start scrolling his phone.

"Rahne de Nitya har kisi ki baat nehi truth or dare khelne ki . Ise khelne kiye liye jigra cahiye jo kuch logo me nehi hote hai" Raj said proudly provoking vihan .

"You mean to say Vihan didn't have jigra?" Raghav jiju said with fake shocked face .

"Nehi bilkul bhi nehi" Raj said giving a smirk to his elder brother who glared at him making his smirk drop .

"I will play" Vihan said everyone hooted.

Katha smile looking at the both brother's. She know Raj provoke vihan so can he play.

"Yea hui na meri bestfriend vihan Oboroi wali baat" shantanu said feeling proud.

"Ok then let's spin this bottle " Nisha said showing the empty bottle of Coca-Cola.

Nisha spin the bottle and it's landed on Raghav .

"Ohhhoo Raghav jiju truth or dare" Nisha asked smirking making Raghav little scared .

"Truth" he said and Nisha's smirk widen .

"So tell us how many girlfriends you have before your marriage with navya di" Nisha asked and Raghav's eyes widen .

"Come on tell us jiju" Raj said .

"3" Raghav said and Navya glared at him .

"You Lier you said to me that you have only one girlfriend before marriage" Navya said glaring at raghav which he gulped .