Chapter 3

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
I just come from shopping and i am so tired . Those two roam whole shopping mall and also dragging me towards various shops .

I change my clothes and lay down on the bed for sometime. Like that I  don't when I fall sleep.

When I get up from my sleep it's already 6.00 pm . Oh god I sleep so much time .
I hurriedly entered inside the barthroom and change into a simple saree.

I went downstrais and saw all family members except my husband are sitting in the living room talking about something .

"Good evening everyone" I said sitting beside Raj .

"Good evening beta . Did you sleep well?" My sweet mother in law said .

"Yes and I am sorry I was just tired from shopping and I don't know when fall asleep" I said .

"Aree it's ok you can sleep whenever you want" chachi said and I smiled at her .

"Soo bhabhi done shopping for your honeymoon?" Raj asked teasingly.

"I didn't go shopping for honeymoon it's just Nisha and kajal forced me" I said not looking at anyone.

"We believe you bhabhi" Nitya said and both Raj and she hi-fived each other which I glared at them playfully and others laughed .

"I will go and make some tea for everyone" I said and hurriedly went to kitchen.

I come to kitchen and greeted the servents and cook who was doing their work .

"I am just making some tea you guys continue your work" I said smiling at them which they nooded with a smile .

I make tea and served in a tray and another with some snacks . I carry the tray of tea and told one of maid to carry the tray of snacks.

"I also made tea for all of you. You guys can have it " i said to the servents and they nooded smilingly.

I placed the tray in the table and serve everyone one by one .

"Wahh beta you make the world's best tea" Dad said sipping his tea . I smiled at him mumbling a small thankyou .

"Yes beta tease your chachi . She doesn't know how to make tea at all" Chachu said teasing chachi which chachi rolled her eyes at him .

"I know I didn't mix suger in your tea because of your suger problem that's why you are saying this na .  From now katha don't ever make him tea" Chachi said glaring at chachu which chachu pout and we laughed.

Like that we all have our evening tea .

Time skip
Right now I choosing clothes in the clothes which I have to pack as we are going day after tomorrow. I am so exitedddd. It's my first time out of India.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was my husband . I immediately pick up the call .

"Helloo husband" I said picking up the call .

"Hello wife what are you doing?" He asked and hearing his voice I can say that he is very tired.

"Nothing just arranging some clothes" I said and he hmmed.

"Actually I call you to tell that I am going to be late today so don't wait for me and eat dinner and sleep ok baby" he said .

"But- I was about protest but he cut me of by saying.

"Please baby" he said and I just said ok .

"Ok by baby love you" he said .

"By love you too and come soon" I said and cut the call.