Chapter 14

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
Finally today is the day we are going to shantanu jiju's village for his and kajal's wedding. I never visit village before its my first time .

"Katha jaldi aao beta der ho rahi hai" I heared my mumma shouting.

So immediately check my appearance one last time in the mirror then outside to saw my whole family is waiting for me .

"Katha tune aapne medicines to le liya na" Bhai asked which I nooded saying yes .

'Then let's go" Papa said and we all come outside of the house . Kajal's family already left for the village two days ago only . But papa and bhai have some work so we couldn't go two days ago kajal forced me to go with her but as I have my check up so I didn't go with her . But priya went with her because one of kajal's cousin is her bestfriend so she went with kajal's family only .

But today finally we are going . Nisha and her family is also coming in their cars .

We sir in the car whole bhai was driving and papa was in the passenger seat with Nihal while me mumma and bhabhi are in the back seat .

And guys let me tell you when I get to know that bhiya got married and have son I become so shocked but I also feel so sad when I didn't remember them. And I don't how many times I curse my memory loss .

Sometimes I feel so frustrated when somethings I didn't remember and most importantly the person I saw in my dream everyday is making my case worse . I feel so helpless but I can't do anything except crying wo bhi in night because if I cry infront of my family they are going to be so worried .
Everyone talking some but I  was looking outside of the window enjoying the beautiful nature. I don't why I am feeling like something is going to heppend some good is going to heppend. I don't know why but from the time I memory loss for the first time I feeling happy from my heart but why the reason was still unknown to me .

Soon we reach the village and bhai stop the car infront of a big haveli. We all get down from the car .

Wow it's so beautiful and big . I was admiring the haveli when someone shout my name .

"Kathaaaaaaa" I saw the direction of the voice and saw Nisha was running towards me . She come and hugged Mr tightly first I became little shocked but composing myself I hugged her back .

"You know I miss you" she Said breaking the hug .

"Miss dramebaz we just meet three days before coming here" I Said whoever rolling my eyes which she pout .

"Bitchessssssss" we heard kajal's voice and saw her coming towards us with her and shantanu bhai's family .

"Finalyyyyyyy you two come I was hell bore here" kajal Said giving us a hug while we smiled at her .

"Now we come na you will not get bore anymore" Nisha said winking at kajal.

"Tum tino yehi sari baate karoge ya under bhi chaloge" kajal's father Giridhar uncle said while everyone smiled.

"Let's go uncle I am damm hungry" Nisha said linking her arms with kajal's father while dragging him inside while everyone laughed.

"Btw where is shantanu jiju?" I asked not seeing him anywhere.

"Ohh he went to pick up Oboroi family from the main road" kajal said. As I heard Oboroi family my immediately feel so happy I don't why but that family is very close to my heart .

We enter inside the haveli and I am awestruck looking at the interior of the this magnificent haveli . We entered inside the living and saw two old lady is sitting in the couch .