Chapter 19

Seeing the vote of last chapter I feel so disappointed and sad. I loose the motive to write but still I write this chapter .

Guys why are not voting please vote

____________________________________
KATHA'S POV
-----------------------
Today is the day of kajal and shantanu bhai's wedding. Yesterday was haldi and mehandi and we did so fun .

And right now me and Nisha are getting ready in another room as in our room kajal was doing her mackup by mackup artist .

"Wowww katha you are looking so beautiful" Nisha said looking at me .

"Thankyou you are also looking soo beautiful" I said .

"I know right" she said proudly which I laughed.

"Now let's go to see kajal" I said which she nooded and both of we come outside of the room and start walking towards our room .

We were talking about something when we see Aksh bhai and vihan was coming from front . I immediately divert my eyes as soon as our eyes met .

"You are looking soo beautiful darling" Aksh bhai said looking at Nisha which Nisha blushed .

"You are also looking beautiful oh I am sorry I mean handsome" Nisha said looking at Aksh bhai.

"Katha is also looking beautiful right vihan?" Aksh bhai said looking at me first then at Vihan .

I look at vihan to see him already looking at me intensly. Unknowingly I want to know his answer.

"Say na katha is looking beautiful right?" Aksh bhai again asked him bumping his shoulder with vihan .

"Ha ha say na vihan bhai katha was looking beautiful right?" This time Nisha asked teasingly looking at me .

What with everyone want to know his opinion?

"You also want to know don't act now" my subconscious mocked me .

"No she is not beautiful" he said and my heart broke tears gathered in my eyes but I blinked my eyes several time to avoid the tears .

I didn't look at him but I can feel his heated gaze on me . But next word I heard from him make me go all red .

"She is not looking dont but she is looking ethereal just like a fairy" he said making me blush hard .

Aksh bhai and Nisha hooted making me shy.

"Let's go kajal must be waiting for us" I said to Nisha and dragged nisha to kajal's room because I don't want to face him now because of shyness.

We entered inside the room and saw kajal is ready and her whole family is here and everyone getting emotional.

Seeing the scene some blur image passes through my eyes like I was in the same place as kajal . I shugger of my thoughts and stop everyone to get emotional.

Kajal's family went outside and now only we three are left .

I look at kajal and she is looking beautiful. I and Nisha hugged her while getting little emotional.

"Ok ok don't be senti now otherwise we three will look chudail" Nisha saidand me and kajal laughed through our tears.

AUTHOR'S POV
------------------------
On the other side Aksh and vihan entered inside shantanu's room and saw him sitting in the bed holding his head with his both hands .

Vihan and aksh shared a look and smirked. Both of them slowly went towards shantanu and stand in either side if shantanu. Vihan signal aksh and aksh nooded.