Chapter 18

AUTHOR'S POV
--------------------------
"Attcha huwa puja attche sampann huwa" Vihan's grandma Said and everyone nooded.

Everyone is sitting in the living room after doing puja except Vihan as he is busy in some office work .

"Yeah and from tomorrow rituals are also get started" Shantanu's mom said and youngers give shantanu and kajal a teasing look .

They were talking when Suddenly they hear a loud voice of someone.

"Dumplinggggggggggg" They all turned towards the voice and saw a young boy in his twenties was running towards kajal .

The boy hugged kajal and kajal also hugged him back with a big smile on her face .

Shantanu look at them with angry eyes while others look at them confusingly except kajal's parents and Katha's parents and katha .

"Yarr tu ageya tune to Bola tha tu nehi ayega" Kajal asked breaking the hug .

"Yarr mai tujhe surprise dena sahata tha" he said hitting her head lightly which kajal pulled his hair making him yelp in pain .

"Ahmm ahmm" shantanu clear his throat to gain their attention which he successfull .

Kajal look at shantanu and gulped seeing his angry eyes and immediately come towards him .

"Shan meet Karan my cousin and Karan thus is shan my fience" Kajal said introducing both of them .

Shantanu sigh in relief hearing cousin .

"Hii karan" Shantanu said forwarding his hands for handshake.

But Karan didn't handshake with him instead he hugged him tightly.

"Hii jiju finally today I meet you . You know kajal  said lots of thing about you so I really want to meet you" Karan said breaking the hug .

"Attcha ? She talk about me?" Shantanu asked pointing his finger to himself.

"Yes" Karan said nooding his head .

"Seems like someone forget about me staying in Uk" Katha said with dramatic face .

"Wo my  wife how can I forget you ? You are my first love" Karan said drameticly hugging katha .

On other hand after finshing the work vihan come downstairs only to see some random guy is hugging his wife . His jaw clenched looking at them . He fisted his hand to control the rage he is feeling right now .

"Rehne de I know you forget" katha said faking sadness .

"Mai Saas Lena bhul sakta hu par meri Patni ko nehi" Karan said drameticly making katha laugh.

Vihan come down and stand beside shantanu. Shantanu look at vihan and see his angry eyes glaring at Katha and Karan.

"Who is he?" Vihan asked in calm tone but anyone can feel anger in his voice.

"He is kajal's cousin . I think he come from UK" shantanu said calmly .

"Then why the fuck he is hugging my wife and calling her wife?" Vihan asked greeting his teeth.

"Maybe they are friends" shantanu Said but vihan didn't say anything.

"Why you are calling Katha di as wife huh?" Raj asked a hint of anger in his voice.

"Mai batati hu" Katha's mother said looking at vihan. She know he is angry not only she but everyone can see the anger and rage in his face .

"Actually when they were child they used play ghar ghar wala game and in that game Karan used to be husband and katha used to be his wife and kajal their child . And that's why till now he called her wife just jokingly" Katha's mother explained .