Chapter 29

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
"Ahhhhh I am cuming V-vihan" I moaned when I was on my edge.

"Cum baby cum for me" He said thrusting inside me more hardly and in no time I cum.

And after few thrust he also cum inside me and fell on the other side of while we both are breathing heavily.

"Jaan let's take a bath" he said pulling me close to him .

"No vihan I am tired" I said pressing my head on his chest.

"Ok then let's sleep" he said caressing my hair and in no time I drift to sleep .

In next morning I woke up whie kissing his cheeks and went to barthroom for morning routine.

After taking I shower I wore a lavender colour saree and did minimal makeup and went downstrais not before kissing my cute husband's forhead who is sleeping cutely cuddling with the pillow.

I come downstairs and saw dad and chachu was in the living room talking about something I greeted them and come to the kitchen and saw mom and chachi are already there .

"Good morning mom good morning chachi" I said walking towards them .

"Good morning beta" both said with a smile .

"Btw katha you are glowing" chachi said with teasing smie making me blush .

"Yeah I also noticed you are glowing beta" Mom said smiling at me making me smile also .

"Mom mai bana deti hu piyaz ke parathe" I Saud and mom nooded.

But as soon as I smell the piyaz I feel like to Puck so I run towards the barthroom who is near the kitchen and puke my guts out .

"Are you ok beta?" Mom asked caressing my back .

I nooded and washed my mouth and face while both ladies keep starting at me with worried eyes .

We three come our from the barthroom abd mom made me sit in the chair which Is in the kitchen.

"Madhu give one Glass water" mom asked the servent while she nooded hurriedly and handed me a glass of water which I drink it one go . I don't know why I am feeling so tired.

"Tum sab jao aur Bahar kam dekhi as you all know tomorrow is a party for vihan" Chachi Said to the servents who in return nooded and went out if the kitchen.

"Katha can I ask you a question?" Mom said caressing my head which I nooded.

"Umm did you miss your periods this month" she asked while I look at her confused but tried to remember and yeah I miss my periods this month .

"Yeah mom" I Saud while she look at me with excitement.

"Katha tell us how are you feeling these days?" Chachi asked .

"Umm from few days I was continuously vomiting and without doing anything I feel tired . I become hungry after eating again and again  sometimes smelling something I feel like to vomit. Jo mere favorite foods the wo sab ab mujhe attche nehi lag rahe aur jo sab mujhe pasand nehi the wo ab attche lag rage he . And sometimes I feel so much angry and sometimes I feel so much emotional. I don't know what is happening to me"

I said with sad voice while both of them smile widely .

"Didi aap bhi wohi soch rahe hai na jo mai soch rahi hu" Chachi said excitedly to mom who nooded her head excitedly.

"Listen beta all the symptoms you told us is the symptoms of pregnancy" Mom Said making me gasp.

"Tumne check kiya ?" Chachi asked which I shocked my head at her .

"Then check katha" Mom said with a smile while tears Start appearing on my eyes .

I am pregnant that's means me and vihan are going to be parents.

"First check you idiot" My subconscious scold me .

"But I don't have pregnancy kit" I Saud looking towards them .

"Its ok I will tell madhu to bring one from the medical shop" mom said I nooded.

Time skip
In the dinning table

"Good morning everyone" Vihan greeted everyone while sitting in his chair and I quickly serve him his breakfast.

I don't know why I am feeling shy . Heheheh.

"Vihan and katha you invited your friends right?" Dad asked which both nooded.

The breakfast went with some talks while I was thinking about my pregnancy.

"What heppend?" Vihan whispered in my ear making me come out from my dreamland .

"Huh?n-nothing" I said drinking my orange juice.

After sometime all men's left for the office as from many days dad and chachu didn't visit the office from many days  and they also want invite every employee to Vihan's birthday party .Raj Is also went with them as his college is closed for somedays .

"Katha take this and go to your room and check it ok" mom said giving me the pregnancy kit .

"Mom I am scared" I said looking at her with scared face .

"There is nothing to be scared beta . I also feel the same when my mother in law Said my all symptoms are the symptoms of pregnancy but trust me beta it is the most beautiful feeling you will ever feel so just enjoy the process don't be scared" mom said kissing my forhead which I nooded with a smile and went to our room .

I directly come to the barthroom and read the process which given in the packet . I do just like they told and wait for minute to see the result.

My heart us beating first like it will come out in any momment. My hands are sweaty my throat is dry .

After taking god's name  take pregnancy kit and is show two lines that's means I am pregnant.

Fresh tears roll down from my eyes and I sobbed. I am gong to be mother and vihan father . Omg omg I can't believe that we are going to be parents.

and mom was right it is most beautiful feeling ever . I keep my hand on my belly and caressed it softly .

"Hello baby it's your mumma . I am so exitedddd to meet you come soon and mumma loves you so much" I said caressing my belly .

After sometime I come down and saw mom and chachi are sitting in the living room I think waiting for me .

"Oh katha you come now tell us what's the result?" Chachi said making me sit in the sofa while both of them stand infront of me like a excited child.

"I-its positive" I said and they gasped and placed their hand on their mouth while looking at me With wide eyes making me want laugh at their reaction.

"Omg I am going to be dadi" mom said jumping like child making me laugh at her .

"And I am choti dadi" chachi said and both ladies hug each other while jumping like a child.

"Thankyou so much katha you give us the best news of the year" mom said hugging me while chachi also joined the hug .

"I can't wait to tell everyone" chachi said excitedly.

"No no chachi I want to give surprise to everyone including vihan so I thought to reveal it tomorrow on his birthday because I know it will be the best gift for him " I said while both of them nooded with a huge smile

_________________________________________
How was the chapter?

Vote comment and follow please