Chapter 32

KATHA'S POV
----------------------
"Katha beta kuch khaogi?" Mom said which I sheck my head .

I am now 9 months pregnant and our baby can come anytime. I am excited but nervous also . And more nervous is my husband it's like he is going to deliver the baby .

"Ok good night everyone we are going to sleep" my husband said who is sitting beside me while standing up from his seat .

"Bhai it's literally 8.30 you are going to sleep this early?" Raj said making an weird face .

"Yeah we are done with our dinner so now what we will do staying here so it's better to sleep as you can see your bhabhi's condition" Vihan said making me pissed of with his behavior.

"Stop it vihan I am pregnant not sick" I said looking at him angrily.

"I know jaan but you have to sleep early" he said which makes my anger raised to the no end .

"What sleep early huh? You make me eat my dinner in 8.pm now you are saying I will sleep at 8.30 pm" I asked standing up from the sofa .

"Carefull katha and yeah I am saying it for you and our baby" he said which I rolled my eyes at him.

"But phir bhi bhai 8.30 kon sota hai . It's little weird and funny though" Nitya said while giving a hi - fived to Raj .

"Exactly bhai but don't worry I am with you . I also care for bhabhi and my niece or nephew" Raj said and I looked at him with betrayed eyes.

"Yes beta you should sleep early" Mom said .

"And yeah if you don't want to sleep you can watch movie while resting in the bed" chachi said .

"Dekha everyone is saying the same now let's go" vihan said hold me by my waist .

"Good night everyone" vihan said to everyone while I didn't said anything to them as I am angry with them .

"Dad aur chachu hote na yaha to pakka wo mere he saath dete" I said when we entered inside the room .

"I will complain about you to dad and chachu" I said while he makes me sit in the bed .

"Kar Lena complain abhi so jao or you want to watch movie" he said which I nooded.

"Mujhe wo doremon dekhna hai" I said excitedly.

"Are you kid?" He asked looking at me With a small smile.

"No I am not kid but I have a kid inside me which is yours and that kid want to watch doremon understand?" I shout at him .

He is really pissing me off today.

"Ok ok don't be angry you watch doremon only ok" he said and switched on the TV while I immediately grabbed the remote and play doremon.

"Vihan I need popcorns" I said to him after sometime.

"Ok mai lata hu" he said and went out of the room .

"My husband so good" I said looking at his retiring figure.

After sometime he come back with the bowl of popcorn and handed to me .

"You watch doremon. I will work" he said while sitting beside me in the bed with his laptop .

"Ok" I said and start focusing on the show .

Suddenly one question come to my mind which I want ask vihan from so long.

"Baby" I called him while hmmed still working on his laptop.

"Ummm mai moti ho gayi hu kiya?" I asked looking at him while he snapped his head at me .

"What?" He asked looking at me like he didn't hear the question so I again said .