Chapter 15

SAIRA'S POV
-------------‐---------
I open my eyes slowly and saw I laying in the bed and everyone is sorrounding me .

"Mumma" I said lowly and all head turns towards me .

"Mera baccha uth gaya" mumma said kissing my forhead as she is sitting beside me only .

"Beta are you okay na" Vinita aunty said sitting in the bed of the other side .

"I am ok aunty" I said softly which she nooded kissing my forhead.

"Katha you scared us" Kajal said with a teary eyes .

"Why are you crying Dumbo . I am fine" I said smiling at her .

"Ok ok let's go outside everyone. Let her rest" Riddhima aunty said to everyone.

Everyone went outside letting me rest . I laid down on the bed as I was resting in headboard . I closed my eyes but immediately opened as I see the face of that unknown men whom I saw just before I fainted. I sigh and I don't when thinking about that unknown person sleep took over me .

Time skip
Right now we all Youngers are sitting in a backyard sipping our evening tea .

"Aree where is Vihan bhai?" Nisha asked .

I don't know why my heart beats fastly hearing his name .

"He is in call . Must be coming" Aksh bhai said.

"Oh look here he come" Shantanu jiju said looking behind me .

"Vihan come sit beside me" Shantanu jiju said .

As soon as I see the person my breath hitched because it's the same person whom I see in the garden area . Oh my God this is Vihan Vinita aunty and Mahesh uncle's son and aksh and shantanu jiju's bestfriend.

I was constantly looking at him when Suddenly he look towards me and my heart stop beating.

Why I feel like this seeing him? Like I know him for very long time . Maybe I know him but didn't remember but I also don't remember some people but for them I didn't feel like this but with him I don't why I feel a different emotions.

"How are you katha?" His voice broke my trance.

Is he asking me?

"No he is asking me. Of course he asking you Dumbo" my subconscious mocked me .

"I-i am f-fine" I said suttering not meeting his eyes .

Oh god why I am so nervous??

He just nooded without saying anything but still looking at me .

Why he is looking at me ? Oh god if he keep starting starting me with his those I might fall for him .

"Btw there is still 5 days for our wedding to start  still then we should visit some places here" Kajal said excitedly.

"Yeah it will be fun" Nisha exclaimed loudly .

"Why not . What you say Vihan?" Shantanu asked him placing his hand around his shoulder.

He didn't said anything but just nooded focusing on his mobile.

"Ok then we will go tomorrow and visit some places here ok" Aksh bhai said .

"Okkkkk" we all shouted together except him . As he hear my shout he look towards me with his mesmerizing eyes which everytime took my breath away.

I immediately look down not able to take his intense stare . As I look at him with corner of my eyes I can see he us smirking .

"Ok now let's go it's cold here" Aksh bhai said and we all nooded going towards the haveli. 

I was walking when Suddenly my foot slip and I was about kiss the ground I close my eyes when I feel a muscular arms pulling me closer to him by my waist .

I open my eyes and saw those mesmerizing grey eyes are looking at me With worriedly.

His face was very close to me . I can feel his hot breath in my face making me loose my sense . I notice his cheeks which are covered with beard but It is  looking fluffy . Unknowingly my hand reach his face to touch his cheek . I touched his cheek and sequeze it which make him close his eyes scrunching his nose which was tooo cute .

"Your cheeks are so fluffy" I whispered.

He open his eyes and look at me with different emotions. I can see pain in his eyes which is Unknowingly breaking my heart .

Suddenly his phone rang breaking our momment then I realized i am still on his arm and he is still holding me close to him .

I immediately come out from his arm and look otherwise to see our friends but there is no one .

Where the hell they went?

I look towards him and now he is talking with someone back facing me . So taking it is a chance I immediately run inside the haveli .

Entering inside the haveli I saw everyone is sitting in the living room. I walked towards them and sit on the sofa which is empty.

"Where are you till now?" Nisha whispered in my ears as she is sitting beside my sofa.

"I-i - I sutter not knowing what to say when I see him entering inside the living room. He walked towards us and sit beside me .

"Btw tomorrow we all youngers are going to visit some places here" kajal Said to elders while they all look at us and we nooded except the men sitting beside me .

"Yea to bohot attchu baat hai . Sab batche ghum aao abhi to time hai sabhi rituals start hone me" kajal mother said .

"Btw don't forget to visit the famous Bazar of this village" Shantanu jiju's dadi said excitedly.

"If you are saying beautiful we will definitely visit the market" Shantanu jiju said drameticly making everyone laughed.

"Ok everyone let's go to eat dinner" Mumma said and everyone nooded walking towards the dinning table .

It is big dinning table probably 35 to 40 seats . We all sit down the dinning table and to my unluck he again sit beside me .

Both of our arms and knees are brushing with eachother making me feel goosebumps on my body.

And like that dinner went with lots of talks and teasing.

_______________________________
Hello my lovliesss..

Boring chapter ?

I know but what should I do as you all know Ramadan is going on so I keep fast and that's why I feel so tired today that's why I didn't write a interesting and long chapter but don't worry next chapter is going to be interesting and romantic .

Vote comment and follow