someone is lying here - han jisung

little dark age - MGMT0:00 ───|────── 5:00

0:00 ───|────── 5:00

(>。☆)

I recently decided to come visit my mom and siblings at the small city I always remembered growing up in. me playing with my kindergarten friends leading up to high school friends before I moved away for college. it was fairly a small, but drama filled city, there was always something happening, making its way printed in the local newspaper but this one piece of press was much more interesting and a lot more dark then the others.

🐈‍⬛

I had knocked on my mom's door and a few seconds later she opened it "honey! I'm so glad you came we all missed you" she said while hugging me "hey mom I missed you guys too" I say hugging her back while putting my bag down "place looks the same" I say looking around "it has, you have your father to thank and also bella and ray they've been helping since you left" my mom says "that's good, hey by the way where's dad?" I ask "oh he's out back doing work on the house" mom replied, I nod "I'll say hi when he comes back in" I say before I'm attached by a back hug by someone I assumed to be one of my sisters

"bella is that you?" I ask turning around since I could tell by her laugh who she was. "hi sis!! I missed you did you bring candy? snacks? soda?" she starts asking "ok you have got to stop ganging up on me when I come home and no, I didn't bring any snacks." I reply

"aww" bella says "but I'll bring some from the store I'll go out after I get some water to drink so don't worry" I say ruffling her hair as I walk past her to get water from the fridge.

"you definitely should, I've been craving sweets since it's shark week for me" bella says "ah" I just say as I nod my head in complete understanding. "alright well I'll bring sweets and snacks so we can munch on them till like 2 am later k?" I say and bella nods as I head out the door.

🐈‍⬛

as I'm scanning through the shelves full of candy bars and picking out some selections I pick some of soda and drinks too. until I bump into someone while dropping my candy and drinks in the process "oh I'm so sorry! let me get that for you" the boy saying kneeling down to pick up my dropped sweets "I'm sorry I should've watched where I was going" I say going down to his level "no it's totally fine, here" he says giving me my things "thank you" I say making eye contact with him while smiling softly at him.

"so are you from here?" he suddenly asks "I am actually I just came to visit my family since it's winter break at my college so" I say and he nods "that's nice, I'm jisung by the way" he says "I'm y/n, nice to meet you. so what about you? are you from here?" I return the question "yea I lived around here till I officially moved to town when I was two." he says.