Chapter 19: Vanessa & Aaron

Vanessa

"I'm going to request to go through Punishment." Grace said so clear, and confidently, I almost mistook her for an aspiring Eliminator.

"ARE YOU CR-" I started to yell, but stopped when she shushed me because of Becky. I yanked Grace's wrist, and dragged her out of the room. Color was slowly fading out of my vision. When we reached the outside, I threw her in front of me. If she had any type of smarts, she wouldn't put up a fight while I'm like this. "ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE?!" I yelled.

"Maybe! I'm just trying to-" she tried explaining, but I didn't give her a chance.

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO DO. YOU AREN'T GOING THROUGH IT AND THAT'S FINAL!"

"YOU AREN'T MY FUCKING BOSS, PEAR!"

I flinched from her yelling. My hearing and smelling abilities had sky rocketed, and it got worse when I was mad. "Oh, aren't I? You obviously still don't know shit, Grace!"

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Ever since I figured it out, you're just like when I first met you!"

"Seph. Stop. Tune her out. You're going to flip." Lloyd said, suddenly appearing next to Grace. He had his hands up, looking at me like I was a rabid dog he was trying to calm down to get closer to.

"Shut the fuck up, Lloyd!" I yelled in his direction. He didn't go away.

"Seph. Chill." God, I hated that stupid worried look on his face.

"NO. I WILL NOT 'CHILL'!" I yelled, Grace looked around to see who I was yelling at. Looking worried and defeated Lloyd took off in a random direction, fading as he went. I pointed hard at Grace. "You. Will. Not. Go. Through. Punishment." I growled.

"Why?! It's the only way you'll forgive me!" She retorted, smacking my hand away.

That was the breaking point.

I felt the teeth in my mouth start sharpening, and had to adjust my mouths position, or the newly grown fangs would've cut into my gums or bottom lip. So I curled my mouth back, and growled at her. I knew by now my eyes had gone pitch black by the look of shock and fear on her face.

Grace knew I'd become insane. She knew I had changed after I left. But, I really wish after this, she forgets the monster I've really become.

"P-Pear..?" She whispered, shaken.

My breathing quickened, and I cracked my neck. I'd warn her to get away, but at this point, controlling myself is out of the question.

"She disobeyed you, Seph. Let her body hit the floor!" The music began playing in the darkest ressessions of my mind, and I gave into the anger that was consuming me.

I tackled Grace, raising my fist to bash her face in. She tried struggling, but even if she had grown any stronger in the past two years, right now, she was no stronger than a small child to me.

As my fist came crashing down, my body was tackled off to the side, causing me, and whoever it was that was on top of me to land painfully on each other. I growled loudly in warning, only getting a louder, more dominating growl in return.

"Seph, you HAVE to CALM DOWN." Lloyd suddenly appeared next to me, grabbing my hand.

The growling between the one on top of me continued to return the more dominating growl. He was getting angry. I felt a pang of guilt ripping through me for growling back at him, and instantly knew who it was. And he was very angry.

"Get up. Get up now." Aaron demanded in my ear. I flinched. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me away. Zac was using his body as a shield in front of a shocked and confused Grace.