Guang Wen Tang

Guang Wen Tang was Ding capital's academy.

Ming Qi's officials and wealthy would often place their sons and daughters into Guang Wen Tang as Guang Wen Tang's teachers were perhaps genius or reputable scholars of the four scholarly fields. For young noble females, they could also enter Guang Wen Tang with pride.

Shen lisa also studies in Guang Wen Tang.

Unfortunately Shen Xin and Shen Furen were from military families and Eldest Brother, Shen Qiu was someone who will have headache of he were to study. Shen lisa was brought up by Old Shen Furen and she was a songstress who did not know any words. Shen lisa was taught by Third Shen Furen, Chen Rou Qiu. Chen Rou Qiu came from a family of scholars and at the beginning taught Shen lisa books that were difficult to understand. Kids would normally prefer to play so after much teaching, Shen lisa completely hate reading and writing.

Chen Rou Qiu saw that Shen lisa did not like studying and did not force her and started to teach her to pay attention to food and clothes, living the life of a delicate young lady. After when she was of age to go to Guang Wen Tang, Shen lisa was unable to keep up with the lectures from the teachers and her knowledge was worst off then those at level one, thus became the bottom of the class. Since Shen lisa did not like studying, she became infamous for being stupid and ignorant in the entire Ding capital.

Among the three Di young ladies of the Shen family, Shen tzuyu was the famous one. She was learned in the four arts, Qin, chess, calligraphy and painting, and there were not one thing that was not perfect. Even though Shen Qing was not as outstanding as Shen tzuyu, she also did a good job, especially in embroidery and was considered as first class in calculations. As for someone who would be married and become the mistress of a family, the better one have for calculation, one would be able to increase the favour's from the in-laws so Shen Qing was also able to get a reputation of being competent.

The more outstanding Shen tzuyu and Shen Qing were, the more Shen lisa would appear as nothing. Even incomparable with the Shu daughter of the Second household, Shen Dong Ling.

In the carriage, Jing Zhe asked, "Young Lady, why not travel together with Eldest Young Lady and Second Young Lady?"

On usual days, Shen lisa would always want to take the same carriage as Shen Qing and Shen tzuyu as Shen lisa felt that having her older sisters with her would boost her courage. As for Shen tzuyu and Shen Qing, the reason was most probably because with a stupid and foolish sister as comparison, they would naturally look better.

But now Shen lisa did not even want to put up the pretence of compliance.

"Originally not the same group of people under one roof and the roads that are walked were poles apart. So how would there be there be a saying of traveling together?"

Jing Zhe did not know why she stuck her tongue out. The more her Young Lady spoke, the more she did not understand but she felt that this was also good. Shen lisa's character had been too weak and would always let the Second and Third household make the decision. This time on the matter of her falling into the water, it seems that she had her own ideas. This was correct, the status of the official Di daughter of the First household was not short of anyone so why be like a maid.

In the other carriage, Shen tzuyu pulled the curtain apart and secretly look behind and softly said, "Eldest Sister, Fifth Younger Sister is following behind."

"She is purposely throwing a fit at me." Shen Qing coldly scoffed. In front of Shen tzuyu, she never conceal her contempt of Shen lisa, "Let her be, anyways the person who would be disgrace would not be me."