217-218

217: Conjugal

 At the end, more than half the jar of Shi Zhou Xiang ended up in Shen Lisa's stomach. Xie Jungkook tried to block it but when Shen Lisa become stubborn, even Shen Xin would be helpless, what more Xie Jungkook. However this time she did not throw a drunken tantrum like before. She drank finish the wine and looked very calm. After saying a many things, she then hugged the empty jar and wobbled out. Xie Jungkook sent her back to the room and instructed Jing Zhe and Gu Yu to take good care of her. Jing Zhe and Gu Yu jumped in shock and said softly, "One's body only got better, why drink so much wine? One fears that it would not be good for the injuries."

Xie Jungkook took a glance at her before turning and leaving the room.

He walked in the courtyard and as the summer breeze blew onto his face, it made one wake up from the intoxication. However he only drank a little and thus his mind was as clear as a mirror.

However he was not as calm as he seemed on the surface.

Shen Lisa's words were like a lighting that strikes his heart and at that moment, all the incomprehensible things became clear in that moment. Even though Shen Lisa's words were just too shocking and seemed to be of the powers of supernatural. He was one who never believed in supernatural things.

He did not believe in supernatural things but he believed in Shen Lisa.

Xie Jungkook knew Shen Lisa very well. If she really wanted to lie to a person, she would definitely be full of lies and calmness. Ever since Xie Jungkook knew Shen Lisa in Ming Qi, seeing her deal with the Second and Third household of the Shen family, dealing with Jing Chu Chu, she had always stabbed others with a gentle smile and schemed in a warm manner. She would have thousands of schemes but always had an amiable expression. However when she was hesitant and wavered, that was instead real.

One feared that she had suppressed all the things she said today in her heart for a long time, otherwise she would not show such expression of a heavy burden. However Xie Jungkook could feel the apprehensive in her heart even though a storm was set off a storm.

IF all the things that Shen Lisa dreamt of had truly happened, then it was indeed not a good dream. Once he thought of Shen Lisa following Fu Sehun at the end and because of Fu Sehun, ended in such a miserable state, Xie Jungkook felt furious.

There was rain the day before thus when the green boots stepped onto the water on the ground, there was a rustling noise. Xie Jungkook stood straight and called out, "Tie Yi."

Tie Yi appeared.

"Investigate any interconnections between the Ye siblings and Ming Qi." If everything in Shen Lisa was true then this Ye Mei Yeri is Shen Lisa's enemy but the point from Ming Qi to Great Liang did not match up. To think about it now, he could understand why Shen Lisa showed hostility to Ye Mei Yeri and her Younger Brother at their first appearance.

Tie Yi was somewhat surprise but still lowered his head before complying.

There was some confusion in his heart. He looked towards the crescent moon in the skies with a frown but he could not tell what emotions he was feeling and thus walked into the courtyard to look for the young tiger to play.

Lili had not seen its master for a long time thus upon see him, naturally it was so happy that he jumped up to play with him. Xie Jungkook played with the young tiger absent-mindedly for a while and after seeing that the night was getting deeper and the tiger started to yawn, he then returned to the room.

However there was no intention to sleep. He walked to the middle of the room and took off his outer robe, planning to sit down for a while when he suddenly felt something was different. As he looked over to the bed, he saw that there was a large lump on the middle of the bed that seemed to be breathing slightly.