Qiu Ning Couple

Feng Rose always felt that she feared Shen Jimin.

It was very strange. She was the Young Lady of the Feng residence and was used to being proud and picky as Master Feng and Feng Furen doted on her and all the brothers and sisters at home would give in to her, letting her develop a prideful and arrogant character.

However there were two exceptions.

The first one was Shen Lisa. Feng Rose did not know how did she started playing with Shen Lisa. Shen Lisa had the reputation of being stupid and rude but unknowingly she no longer take ridiculous actions like she did before. As they were all taking lessons in Guang Wen Tang and Shen Lisa was sitting at the same desk as her, Feng Rose gradually noticed that Shen Lisa was considered somewhat intelligent.

When one was young, one would often admire who are unfathomable and due to Shen Lisa, who was previously boorish but now became dignified, the difference became much more obvious.

Feng Rose could not help but want to play with Shen Lisa. She considered the rest of the official's daughters in Guang Wen Tang to be beneath her notice but thought extremely highly of Shen Lisa. Shen Lisa did not flatter or flaws on her and treated her like she was not essential. Feng Rose instead felt that Shen Lisa was more real than those other Young Ladies that would speak beautiful things to her and followed her.

Feng Rose also felt there was something wrong with herself.

Not mentioning Shen Lisa, the second one who would not give in to her was Shen Jimin.

To put it bluntly, no matter if it was in the eyes of elders or the younger generations, Shen Jimin's reputation was excellent. Even with a infamous Younger Sister, it did not affect his good name at all.

Previously Feng Rose had seen Shen Jimin once or twice before. She only felt that he was a handsome youth that was as bright as the sun and looked easy to talk with.

However when she gradually became familiar with Shen Lisa and even was in close proximity with Shen Jimin a few times, she felt inexplicably fearful of Shen Jimin.

First it was because Shen Jimin did not treat her with extreme courtesy, like the other noble gentlemen. Perhaps it was because Shen Jimin had a military background and did not have a detailed enough personality. But the second point was that he treated Feng Rose like a passer-by and did not seemed to attach any importance that Feng Rose was Shen Lisa's good friend.

This was considered unbearable for the always prideful Feng Rose.

However every time she wanted to lose her temple, she would see Shen Jimin's sharp eyes when he scold his subordinates and strangely retreated.

Feng Rose could not understand herself. If it was said that Xie Jungkook of the residence of the Marquis of Lin An was Ding capital's male overload, she at least could hold the title of the female overload. She did not put anything in her eyes so how could she be helpless towards this pair of siblings?

The Eldest Brother of the Feng family scolded her being meek and civil in public but a tyrant at home.

Feng Rose sulked and would say that she would hold her head high at the next when when she saw Shen Jimin but when it really came, she would lower her neck and eyes and walked pass.

Even Shen Lisa's Older Biao Sister, Luo Jennie, had also felt it, "Why is it that when Rose comes to the Shen mansion, she would be quieter than usual?"

Shen Lisa would smile, "It would be better to say that she is quieter when seeing my Eldest Brother."

Feng Rose's ashamed turned into anger, "What nonsense are you saying? I am quiet when I want to be quiet. Do I need to have another's agreement?"