Missing (Part 1)

During the day of the Jade Rabbit Festival, it was indeed extraordinarily lively.

After Shen lisa taken her dinner, Bai Lu and Shuang Jiang hurriedly ran over and spoke, "Young Lady, there are people in the city who have lit fireworks. On heard that there would be continuous fireworks that would be lit at night and it will look very good." The anticipation in her words was unable to be concealed.

"What is there to be flustered?" Gu Yu was combing Shen lisa's hair as she scolded, "One will eventually head over and see. There is no need to rush for a moment."

Her voice hardly left when one could hear Shen jimin smiling voice coming in from the outside, "Is Younger Sister read? Father and Mother is in the front hall waiting for us."

"Replying Eldest Young Master," Jing Zhe relied outside, "Young Lady's hair is yet to be combed. Kindly wait for a while more."

"How can a little girl's hair take so long to be combed?" Shen jimin muttered, "Already caught up in the time for a soldier wearing armour." After saying that he roared towards the house, "Younger Sister, I will head to the front hall to wait for you first, you come over yourself alright?"

Shen lisa complied from the window side. At the same time Gu Yu finished combing her hair and was picking and choosing from the box and finally she found a jade hairpin and inserted into Shen lisa's head. Shen lisa took a glance at the bronze mirror and could not help but be startled, "Why this piece?"

"This servant find that this hairpin goes well with the clothes that Young Lady is wearing." Gu Yu smiled, "And this hairpin is delicate but not complicated which match with today's simple spiral coil style."

Shen lisa could not help but reached to the hairpin in her hair. That was the Begonia jade hairpin that Xie Jungkook gave to her. This hairpin was later thoroughly vetted by Gu Yu and the rest and it was definitely invaluable thus Shen lisa initially wanted to return to Xie Jungkook but later dropped the idea as she thought that perhaps there would be a day where she would be over-extended and she most likely would be able to use it for exchange of some money to spend. But if Xie Jungkook was aware of that, one did not know how angry he would become.

"Does Young Lady felt that the hairpin is not good?" Gu Yu looked hesitantly at Shen lisa before saying, "How about changing to another one. Eldest Young Master had sent over a number of jewellery that were bestowed from the Palace and most likely one would be able to find some good looking hairpins."

"No need." Shen lisa interrupted her, "One fear that by searching it would only delay more time. Leave it as it is." It was nothing more than a hairpin.

Gu Yu tidied her collar for her again and draped her cloak over before smile, "Now it is completed."

"Don't forget the little warmer." Jing Zhe handed a hand warmer to her.

When Shen lisa and entourage reached the main hall, all the people of the Shen residence was already present. Because in previous years the entire Shen residence would travel together to the Jade Rabbit Festival and thought that it would be the same this year.

Chen Rou Qiu and Shen Wan were talking and Shen tzuyu wore a light pink long dress with twelve plaits, which had many winding patterns. In this kind of cold weather, what she wore was considered very thin inside and on the outside, she wore a pink peach embroidered cloak which was also visually attractive but useless as it most likely would not be able to even resist the wind but she still had a very satisfied appearance on. When she saw Shen lisa coming, she even smiled as she called her, "Fifth Younger Sister."

Shen lisa nodded her head at her and turned over to see Shen Gui side. I was as if there were no difference from previous year, even if Ren Wan Yun and Shen Yuan Bo was no present. In previous years, Ren Wan Yun was bring along Shen Yuan Bo but now that Ren Wan Yun was mentally ill due to grieve and could not go out. Shen Yuan Bo was young of age and there are many kidnappers on the streats thus Old Shen Furen wanted Shen Yuan Bo to accompany her in the residence. Shen Yuan stood beside Shen Wan and behind Shen an Wan YiNiang was holding a young female's hand as that female looked over.