Luo Family (Part 1)

On the second morning when the day just broke out, Jing Zhe and Gu Yu came to wait upon Shen Lisa. When they entered they saw Shen Lisa sleeping on the couch, and the quilt was gone with a fox fur coat covering her.

Both of them were suddenly stupefied. Yesterday when they left, there was no fox fur coat so where did this come from? Jing Zhe woke Shen Lisa up and after she woke up, Shen Lisa looked at the fox fur coat at a loss.

Even though the effect of the plum blossom wine was great but just like the farm's mistress said, there will not be any dizziness the next day. One's head was not dizzy but one was unable to recall anything that happened the night before. She could not even remember how she came to this room.

Gu Yu held that snow white fox fur coat and said, "Young Lady, where does this fox fur coat come from?"

Shen Lisa took the fox fur coat and shook her head.

"The chest for Young Lady's coats are all here, is it that Young Lady took it out when one was drunk yesterday night?" Jing Zhen asked probingly, "But why is it that it seem that is one's first time seeing this fox fur coat?"

They actually did not think towards any other direction since Shen Lisa was after all here last night, and there were guards on duty outside and nothing happened. It was just that this fox fur coat is strangely here. Shen Lisa said, "Bring it out and ask the farmer if it is theirs."

When they saw the farm's owner, the owner shook his head, "Our family do not have such a good fox fur. Lady must have mistaken."

Shen Jimin fished the fox fur over, "This fox fur does not seem to be an ordinary thing. Younger Sister, no matter where this comes from, it would be worth a lot. From the handiwork, it look gorgeous but the cutting was not done very good, as one feel that it is too big for you to wear."

Shen Lisa took the fox fur coat, and her heart wondered as she could not remember when she had such a cloak before. But hearing Shen Jimin mention that it was worth quite a bit of money, she naturally took it back and lied without changing her expression, "Speaking of which, it seem that it was bought previously in the the Ding capital. Jing Zhe, keep it."

Jing Zhe was racking one's brain recalling when did Shen Lisa bought this cloak but when she heard her say so, she did not continue pondering and immediately complied before keeping the cloak in the chest. Shen Lisa shook her head, not caring where the cloak came from but in this trip to the Xiao Chun City, one fear there would be many places that will require money, and that now Shen Xin was not like previously, if there was really a hard-pressed day, one could exchange this cloak for a lot of money to spend. Thinking of that, those messy conjectures became dispensable.

Time as always went exceptionally fast.

Looking at scenery with a different state of mind would also be different. Even though one had to go all the way to the Xiao Chun City, the route was bumpy and muddy and one would be fatigued with the journey, Shen Lisa did not even mention a word of tiredness. Those of the front section of the Shen family's army that were implicated and Shen Xin's confidants that came along, all became closer with one other due to the shared joy and hardship on the road.

Since leaving the capital at the second month, the start of spring, one finally arrived in the Xiao Chun City at the early days of the eight month.

The Xiao Chun City was located at the border of Ming Qi and was indeed a very small city. If one were to speak about the highest ranked official in the city, it would be the guarding General Luo, Luo Sui. All the while, Luo Sui protected the Xiao Chun City's people to live and work in peace, but because this city and the Ding capital were far too apart, everyone knew that this job was not considered an ideal position. Moreover after so many years, the Luo family army's was almost dispersed, and the Luo family had nothing more than just military glory in the Xiao Chun City.