Little Xie Marquis

The academy examinations of Guang Wen Tang was held every tenth month of the year.

The academy examinations were a test for every student in the academy, especially for outstanding students who will be showcasing their talents and most importantly at that day there would be many high ranking officials who will be watching and princes will be looking at the side. If there were good students, perhaps career opportunities would be available.

In short, one would show off one's talent for others to see and one would be famous. This was why in every academy examination everyone would use all their energy and effort to achieve the titles.

In level two, Shen lisa's talent was the most extensive and would always stand above the crowd in the academy examinations. Although Shen Qing was not as good as Shen tzuyu in terms of poetry, her calculation skills were among the best and would usually get a few top rankings.

If one were to talk about no accomplishment, the bottom of it would be Shen lisa. She did not know any of the four scholarly arts and her arithmetic was the worst. In every academy examinations, she would always embarrass herself. Not so mention to showcase her talents, it would be very hard to even pass the tests. The Shen lisa in the last lifetime was the most afraid of the yearly academy examinations as she could only see Shen tzuyu and Shen Qing being proud of their success and was very envious in her heart.

And now when she looked, she only felt that that they were just jealousy among kids. What kind of battle she had not seen before, academy examinations was really nothing in her eyes.

She look at Feng rose and said, "What about academy examinations? I have never thought of fighting for whatever top or bottom ranking. What is there to contend?"

Feng rose was slightly surprised for a moment as she did not think that Shen lisa would be so magnanimous to say the truth of the matter. She looked carefully at Shen lisa in detailed and asked, "You must have hurt a lot else there would not be such a great change in temperament right?"

Shen lisa seemed to have a personality change overnight from a dull person to a magnanimous and confident person. It was like one should not have at this age. Because they were sitting on the same table, this change in temperament would only be more obvious.

"Yes it is." Shen lisa smiled and no longer say anything more.

Perhaps it was because of the age of the young females, their instinct would be to respect of envy others would were more mature than themselves. Shen lisa's gestures turned Feng rose attitude to her imperceptibly better.

After the accounting lessons were completed, the students head out to the garden outside Guang Wen Tang to play. The female were all in the academy playing chess or discussing about the new poetry but heard the sound of a horse passing.

"What sound is that?" Yi Pei Lan turn her head over.

"Lets' go outside to see." Jiang Cai Xuan proposed as she pulled Shen Yue up, "Lets' go and take a look at what is it."

Shen lisa had no intention of joining in the fun but it was Feng rose who turn back after taking two steps and grabbed onto Shen lisa's hands after thinking for a bit, "Lets' go and see!"

Shen lisa was somewhat surprise as Feng rose usually don't like her, let alone displaying an intimate move. She was still puzzled but she was already being pulled out of the academy by Feng rose.

There were many students standing outside by the door chatting. When they heart Feng rose pulling Shen lisa over, they all cast a surprised look. Shen tzuyu's eyes flashed slightly but she di