140-142

140: Soon Cannot Make It 

Heaven's had blessed thus even though the weather for the next few days was not good, the particular day that Feng Rose wanted to go out, it was good and the sun was up.

As the sun was warm, it was particularly comfortable when the sunlight shone onto them. However, despite this, Shen Lisa still wore a rabbit fur cloak. Even though there was a blazer in the house, it was difficult to protect oneself from winds outside. It would be a troublesome thing if one were to catch a cold with the weather like this.

Early in the morning, Feng Rose's horse carriage was in front of the doors of the Shen mansion to pick up Luo Jennie and Shen Lisa. The Feng family doted on Feng Rose a lot, so since Feng Rose had already finished all the classes in Guang Wen Tang, she was unable to stay in the residence and would go out shopping every day. It was just that no matter how big the Ding capital was, there would be a day when one would finally get bored. Luo Jennie's arrival was a joy to Feng Rose, as she was very happy to be the one guiding Luo Jennie around and searched for new and fresh places for her.

However as time passed, Feng Rose could not tolerate. Luo Jennie was indeed a Young Lady from the Luo family, and she did not bother to look at clothing or jewellery shops, but kept on heading towards the weapon shops. Once she saw a unique weapon, her eyes sparkled. How would Feng Rose understand all these? Thus she insisted on bringing Shen Lisa along.

Feng Rose wore a cherry blossom flowered dress with a brocade cloak, making her look extremely bright in winter. These days her appearance had matured and she was especially pretty. However when she opened her mouth to speak, the pretty appearance became somewhat arrogant. She lifted the curtain of her horse carriage and said hurriedly, "Wait till one die already. Still would not come up?"

She did not expect that the person standing outside the horse carriage was Shen Jimin.

Shen Jimin sent Shen Lisa and Luo Jennie out and he knew that Shen Lisa had only one friend, Feng Rose, in the Ding capital. His memory was still stuck with the little shy young female, but who knew that the one who lift the curtain was a lively Young Lady.

When the Young Lady saw that it was him, her head shrank and her high-pitched and arrogant voice lowered and softened, " Vice General Shen."

Shen Jimin glanced at Feng Rose unfathomably and nodded his head as a greeting. He let Shen Lisa and Luo Jennie up the horse carriage, and instructed them to pay attention to safety before leaving. Because this was Feng Rose's invite, there were a number of the Feng's family's guards that were brought along, Shen Lisa and Luo Jennie did not bring other guards, as they thought that Feng Rose would send them back to Shen mansion afterwards.

After Shen Jimin left, Feng Rose patted her chest and finally felt relief. It was very strange as every time Feng Rose saw Shen Jimin, she would have an instinct of being afraid. Even though Shen Jimin did not criticise her for her temperament, but the majestic air of a Vice General was still present. Feng Rose once again thought about Shen Jimin's appearance just now. After not seeing for the past two years, Shen Jimin who had been practising for the past two years had become more mature. Even though he was still a warm and gentle Eldest Brother but in the eyes of others, he was awe-inspiring.

Luo Jennie asked Feng Rose, "Ai. Why are you blushing?"

Feng Rose was startled, and quickly touched her cheeks before realising that they were really weirdly hot. She covered up using her hands as fans, "This carriage is stuffy and somewhat hot."

Luo Jennie did not doubt her, "It is you that wore too heavily." Then she suddenly thought of something, "Rose, why are you afraid of Biao Older Brother?"