Prolouge Part 3 (It's finally done, YESSS!)

The group had all looked behind them to see a large man, he had baggy brown pants pants, a scarred belly, a black crop top hoodie, and his face covered by the darkness of his hood, he had black gloves, and a large wooden flute.

"You have counted wrong my friend" he said

The group was shocked to see the large man walk out of the shadowy darkness. The mystery of how he knew this 'friend' as he called it, was quite interesting.

Everyone was quiet, no one said a word, except for Miyu. She spoke up quietly "oh hey there Chan-Chan"

"Chan-Chan?" Toguro had spoken

"Oh, my apologies" the man had did a bow and then he had arisen. "Please forgive me for not introducing myself properly before. I am the Ultimate Tribal Danced, Abirama Uriuriakiabiari."

"Ultimate Tribal Dancer?" Ikkaku could not contain the look on his face, which was a look of slight confusion and even more amazement. His head tilted to the left very slightly.

A couple of other people in the group also looked very amazed at Abirama. Some of them looked very interested. "This school keeps getting weirder and weirder" Ren grumbled from his side.

As Abirama was about to speak he stopped "Everyone please stop moving, I hear something moving in the kitchen."

The group halted, and the whole group became silent. They all stood so still that you could hear a pin drop. Ikkaku tried to listen in, but his hearing was not too good. He couldn't hear what it could've been. Ringo and Haneru also tried to listen in, but couldn't hear anything either.

Abirama had walked into the kitchen and then he had walked out with a person? The person was covered head to toe in mummy wrap.

A person wrapped in mummy wrap? That was really strange. Ikkaku raised his eyebrows as a look of confusion and concern crossed his face.

Who the hell was this? And why were they wrapped up in a mummy wrap...?

"Did he just find a mummy body or-?" Toguro asked.

Utsukushi pulled out a small scalpel and sliced the mummy wrap off, and the person had been revealed. They were a guy, they lacked a shirt, they had burned hands, a burned mouth, red back length spiky hair, ripped dark red pants, no shoes, bandages around his feet, and bandages around stomach.

The people had their eyes glued to the burnt person who was now in front of them.

"That's quite creepy" Seinaru spoke as Hadas rolled his eyes after hearing such a comment "Creepy my ass...that's just fucking sickening."

"Who are they?" Haneru asked

Utsukushi had grabbed the burned boy and placed him onto one of the cafeteria tables. She put her hands on his neck, "He's alive, and he's conscious!?"

Suddenly the boy got up had laughed "Hehehehe, indeed I am mate" he said

The burnt boy's expression was truly sickening. It was really hard to look at. And the boy's reaction to all of this was very strange.

"Are you alright?" Atsushi and Toguro asked.

The boy had cracked his neck and stood up, he just laughed "Man that's what I call a good nights sleep. I slept better then a Koala mate" he said

"Sleep?" Ikkaku spoke with a raised brow, he seemed really surprised. This 'good night sleep' must have been very strange.

"Yeah best sleep ever, I usually sleep in holes in the ground" he said

The man then picked up the mummy wrap on the ground and wrapped it around his legs. "Name's Nomikomu Netsu, the ultimate Paleontologist" he said

"Wait...you sleep in the ground?" Kanjiru asked.