CHAPTER ONE-Fixing the Despair Works Part 4 (It's investigation time)

Ikkaku then tried to get everyone's attention "Uhm, e-everyone please calm down. Screaming solves nothing."

"CALMMM DOWN!?! WE JUST SAW HER BODY OUT OF NOWHERE! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN?" Atsushi said, shaking nervously.

"YOU EXPECT US TO BE CALM AT A TIME LIKE THIS!!!?" Abirama yelled in anger

"YEAH, WE LITERALLY JUST SAW A CORPSE NYANAJI." Kaneko addrd

"You can't just say 'calm down' when someone JUST DIED!!" Nejire spoke.

"You're right I can't say it, I know how to deal with people like this. I shout it" Ikkaku as he got closer

"EVERYBODY SHUT THE FUCK UP!! If you can't notice, you're all being useless now. Genuinely think, how does screaming like a little bitch help anyone huh?" Ikkaku spoke

"SHUT UP!!" Ren screamed "WE JUST SAW A CORPSE! AND YOU'RE CALLING US USELESS!?! I'LL GLADLY SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR A—"

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" Seinaru shouted which surprised everyone, because she was a Nun.

everyone then stopped and got silent.

"Everyone I get it, Utsukushi is dead. And she was close to us all, even if we barely knew eachother." Seinaru spoke

Seinaru then got closer to Ikkaku "Ikkaku has a point...screaming won't get us anywhere...it just makes us look dumb. The best way to grieve, is to try and figure out who killed her. But we can only do that if we stop shouting, and actually help."

Seinaru then spoke up even more "Not all of us can figure out who did it, but we help in other ways. Like keeping care of ourselves and stopping ourselves from becoming Victims."

Everyone then began to realize that she was right, yelling and screaming wouldn't do anybody any good.

But thinking. Thinking would help. Thinking will help, right?

She couldn't have been murdered by nothing. As much as everybody wanted to deny it, they knew what happened. Someone triggered the events that led her death, someone was a murderer, someone was attempting to become a Tax Payer.

"You're right...but I just don't get it! Why would anybody try and kill us just to bring in five new people?" Haneru spoke up.

Toguro then spoke up "Probably because the Mayor could apart of those people, and then they could kill the mayor and save everyone."

Everyone then went silent again.

"Wait...could the mayor really be one of the new residents?" Abirama Nomikomu just laughed and picked up Utsukushi's dead corpse "It doesn't matter if the mayor's apart of the 5 though mate." asked.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter? It Definitely matters child." Kanjiru spoke up

Kanjiru was pretty smart, so her input was important.

Nomikomu laughed a bit "Well this 'Child' now's a lot more then you do, 'Mrs' Sitteru."

"...I am 29 years old... I have a Master's Degree and was a former professor at Shujinkō University." Kanjiru got closer "AND I HAVE 2 DOCTORATES, AND A MASTERS OF ART AND PSYCHOLOGY IF THAT MEANS ANYTHING TO YOU!" she shouted.

Nomikomu just began to unbutton Utsukushi's corpse's clothes and look around her body even her mouth "It's simple 'Mam' , what do you think killing the mayor will do huh? You think there won't be another person to replace them? Do you genuinely believe that Sol and Lumina will even actually make a new Mayor?"

"..."

It was now that Kanjiru realized, she didn't have a counter to what Nomikomu was saying.

*But...*