CHAPTER TWO-Love, Love, and Losers part 1

(Ayo guy's not only did we reach chapter 2, we also reached over 400 reads let's go. I'm so great-full, thank you all. But guy's I want to say something, I'm also posting this onto AO3 and Fanfiction.net. Have a good day)

Warning: (This chapter contains slice of life,
characters being friends, Actually good relationships, a French person, Veronika being Veronika, Nomikomu needing a hug, and Ikkaku being happy for once.)

With that being said

Let us Begin

Ikkaku woke up in his domain and saw someone, no not Nejire. It was Kanjiru, see was sewing clothes and smiling.

"Uhm, Mrs Kanjiru why are you here?" Ikkaku said

"Oh, hi! I'm just finishing these pieces." Kanjiru said "Also call me Mom."

Ikkaku loft his words "First off didn't answer my question, second off all why would I call you that?"

FREE TIME: START

Kanjiru smiled as she continued sewing "Sorry, you just remind me of my sons. They didn't visit me after they got older, so I was looking for another kid. And then you came around."

Ikkaku sat back a bit "Uhm, that's sad. Why didn't they visit?"

"Well, they got older, got their own lives. And didn't have time for me anymore. At least I believe that's what happened." Kanjiru said as she began to frown. "Also Ikkaku be a dear and put this on"

"Put what on-" Ikkaku said as Kanjiru threw some clothes at his face

"The clothes." Kanjiru replied

Ikkaku stood up "I already have my poncho though."

"Just try it on" Kanjiru said as she smiled

"Uhm sure" Ikkaku said

Once Ikkaku had put the clothes on he saw the jacket had 'Narwhal' written on the front and 'Mama Kan' written on the back.

"May I ask why?" Ikkaku said

Kanjiru smiled as she chuckled "It's because your my son now, you understand?"

"I guess it'll be interesting to have a mom for once." Ikkaku said

"But you know, I'm not exactly like a real mom. I won't give you 'The Talk' and stuff." Kanjiru said "But hearing you and Nejire I don't think you'll need it."

Ikkaku blushed a bit at this "Please don't"

"Aww, you're so cute when you blush! You remind me of my second son Hotei!" Kanjiru said

FREE TIME: END

Before Ikkaku could speak again, Sol and Lumina got in the microphone "Everybody please go to the goldine diner, we have a special announcement to make."