CHAPTER ONE-Fixing the Despair Works Part 5

(Warning: For everyone reading this, this is one of my more explicit chapters. This includes majors mentions of sexual activity, killing of parents, Nymphomania, and worse of all a Portuguese Women.)

(If you are uncomfortable or do not wish to read these things then that is perfectly acceptable, but please be aware that skipping this chapter will leave you flummoxed. Now without further ado, please enjoy this chapter of Ikkaku's torment.)

Ikkaku woke up in a large room, his left leg was bound to a bed, and something was on his face, it was syrup?

Ikkaku's vision was blurry from whatever syrupy substance was on his face, but he could tell that the room he was in was quite luxurious.

He was also bound to the bed with a silk ribbon, but that was tied with quite loose strings. It would be easy to untie it, but that's not much he could do with one leg chained to the bed.

Ikkaku looked down, and he saw Nejire sleeping on him. Now Nejire was way taller than him, so Ikkaku was very uncomfortable.

Suddenly Nejire awoke, "Ah, sorry, good evening." She said while still having her normal Poker Face.

Her legs were wrapped around Ikkaku's right leg, but her foot was touching his left leg that was chained to the bed, which was extremely uncomfortable for him.

Nejire then turned around, and when she opened her eyes it was clear she was extremely drowsy.

"Why the hell are you on top of me, and why is there syrup on my face?" Ikkaku said trying to rip the ribbon off his body.

Nejire just grunted, "Calm down. I was going to explain it."

She rubbed her eyes with her hands, it was obvious that she wasn't fully awake.

Nejire just got up, but her lower body was still on Ikkaku. "Eh, actually I don't know myself. It's sorta blank to me really, after you ate cake off of my ass everything's a blank." (Please, it's important to the plot. I'm definitely not gonna write smut if somebody asks for it.)

Ikkaku then tried getting up "Wait I what?"

Nejire then pulled him down by the leg. "You ate the last slice of my cake off my ass. It was an incredibly odd experience for me. Especially since I saw you're staring at me the whole time. But We went a lot further than that."

"You're lying...right? I'm not into girls, I'm not into anybody. I'm Aroace, and I would never do that." Ikkaku said

Nejire then turned on her side, and looked at Ikkaku.

"Yeah...right...because all of the bite marks on my neck and thighs definitely tell the other story." She said sarcastically.

Nejire then kept her poker face and lightly punched Ikkaku in the stomach "I don't like liars Izzy, you say your Aroace...but you weren't 5 hours ago."

Ikkaku then untied the ribbon "Yes, I was."

Ikkaku then wiped the syrup off his face "And dont call me Izzy."

"Why not Izzy? Also, that still doesn't explain why I have bite marks on... *certain* places." She said as she pointed at their crotch.

Nejire then pointed down and Ikkaku saw a tattoo, the words "Love Izzy". "And after you convinced me to get this tattoo, how rude." Nejire said

Ikkaku then cried inside "Oh we're disgusting."

Nejire suddenly smiled "You're right, you are disgusting."

She then rolled off him and began to stretch "Well, since we had such a fun experience together, I should go wash off. Oh, and Izzy, I'm keeping that tattoo, just to punish you for forgetting."