CHAPTER NON CANNON

(Alright y'all, here's a little fun thing I decided to share to you guys. The non cannon, this was the original story draft. You could technically skip this part because it's non cannon)

(It's a bit long then more chapters, and this is back when certain characters weren't fully planned. For instance Ikkaku is a fucking doormat here, and how Ikkaku has an actual last name here.)

*a student is walking towards hopes peak, the student looks at the school with pure uneasiness*

"Why did I even agree to go to this damn school?"

*a student walked in, he was tan skinned, he had short teal hair but a small ahoge could be seen on top of his hair, a black shirt without sleeves, a grey fur hoodie, black baggy pants, brown gloves, white sneakers, and a silver necklace, and red glasses, This student was Ikkaku Machi, Ultimate Hunter*

*Ikkaku walks up the steps to the academy, looking at the school in unease.*

"Why did I even to come here?" Said Ikkaku

He takes a deep breath and walks through the doors.

*the doors close, and Ikkaku is knocked out. Some time later, Ikkaku wakes up in a hallway. Ikkaku then looked out of a window next to him and he looked down, to see what looked like a large black castle*

"What happened, and where am I?" Ikkaku muttered to himself.

*Ikkaku looked at the hallway and quickly noticed a card and a key on the floor*

"Who's card is this?" Ikkaku said.

*Ikkaku then looked at the card in more detail and then realized that this card was an ID card, in fact it was his ID card. Ikkaku's ID card had a picture of him, his name, his ultimate title, and an ID number of 5"

"Oh this is just my ID, I'm just gonna hope that this is some dumb prank" said Ikkaku.

*Ikkaku then walked down the hallway he was in, and noticed a girl who he thinks is his classmate, the girl's body is uh developed more in the chest area*

"Um hey there" said Ikkaku

*Ikkaku glances over at the girl, who looks like a classmate. And as he glances at her, he can't help but notice her... features.*

*Ikkaku gets a better look at her and she's a dark skin gyrau, she had teal eyes, blonde hair in twin tails, extremely large breast, a large buttoned up lab coat, black boots, and painted nails. Ikkaku looks at the girl carefully. She looks quite attractive with her large... features. He can't help but feel slightly attracted to her. He tries to turn his gaze to look at something else.*

*Ikkaku just walks up to her* "are they fake, like honestly are the boobs fake" said Ikkaku with a large amount of embarrassment but he tried his best to hide it.

*the girl noticed his embarrassment and smirked*

"What? You think they're fake, huh? Well... maybe they are... or maybe they're not."

*her smirk grows bigger*

"you hit the genetic lottery then" Ikkaku starts blushing a bit.

"What's your name" said Ikkaku, but he put his hand over his mouth. The girl heard Ikkaku but she wanted to see the blush.

"Hm what did you say? I couldn't hear you." Said the girl.

"What's your n-name" Ikkaku stuttered still with his hand over his mouth.

"Sorry couldn't hear you there Ahoge-Boy" said the girl, her breast giggled as she said this.

"Can you please tell me your name and talent?" Ikkaku said with his hand removed.