Cancelled? Not Really

This thing isn't cancelled but I will be taking a nice little break from it, but not from fangans.

I'm stopping this fic for a while because I can't really force myself to make a story for it that doesn't feel like I'm just stretching for things the whole time. I can't keep writing this way.

And then there's you guys, I know you guys are confused because I myself am Confused on my own lore because of two mistakes. Number One I was under the belief that I could make this a good story on it's own, and Number Two I didn't realize what's wrong with that.

This is a seven part story, let me repeat a seven part story. Now tell me, do you genuinely think that I can release the fourth part, the midway point, the part in said story in which all the former parts climax and begin anew and that releasing it first will be a a good idea?

I don't, and I don't know why I did. But I shouldn't have, I love and care for all my characters as if they were the main character. Look at how long it took me to kill Utsukushi, I still regret that now.

But This is all to say, I feel as though I owe it to myself and whoever genuinely enjoys what I have created to put a stop to this part of my story.

Now This will be the end of this fic itself but the idea, I will not delete the fic though.

I'm going back and writing what should have came first, I made this the Ikkaku show and even when I did I didn't do it good. I've always had set principles for what Ikkaku should and shouldn't do, originally Ikkaku was a door not even shy he just couldn't say no. And I felt like that was Ikkaku, but I changed him into an emotional and yet smart person, and that was Ikkaku.

But for some reason I changed him, yes Ikkaku and the rest of the people from the past games were different. But Now this story feels impossible, if you couldn't tell everyone was on a drug trip and that still made certain things feel real. But now it's too much.

So I'm going to give you guys the story that should have been, this story is split into seven parts

Danganronpa: Sugarcane (Locked into an abandoned Hospital and with an insane doctor? Even worse if you don't kill someone's you'll be infected with a brain eating disease?)

Danganronpa: C-Ub3 (16 prisoners locked into the ultimate containment facility, two rats acting as warden dealing out "Justice"?)

Danganronpa: Rage on (Blamed for the crimes of his father, and dealing with an annoying bitch every two seconds. How does life get any worse? Well you could be forced into some lame killing game)

Danganronpa: It's D-Time (Hired to go to some abandoned school, just to get drugged and forced to be around strangers. And no pay for working overtime?)

Danganronpa: Stolen Name/Stolen Fame (So she gets her job stolen by some random blue bitch, well at least she has a friend to help her. Right?")

Danganronpa: Twin Power  (Two cousins, in an old facility, with fourteen doctors who hope to experiment on them. What could possibly ever go wrong)

Danganronpa: Dawn to Dusk (Everything is gone, it's been burned down. All loose ends have been cut. Hell, people have come back from the dead and they still can't stop the plan. Only one thing left, get rid of everyone who knows who did it. It just so happens that sixteen people know)