CHAPTER TWO-Love, Love, and Losers part 2

Ayo y'all my bad for not posting more chapters as of late, testing has been beating my ass.

And originally this chapter was going to be a lore dump, but I already finished the lore dump section (CHAPTER ONE) So now it's time for character development for people like Atsuhi and Ringo. I mean Abirama was 2 seconds away from killing someone, I'd be a fucking dumbass if I didn't use that.

I've also gained an actual fucking life, and now have to deal with all the issues that come with that.

Warnings: This chapter includes Clones, Nai being weird, Ikkaku not being able to catch a break, Tenozurumi, and Ren not being able to handle the bullshit that is his life.

Nai was in her domain, it took the form of a gigantic skate park, fit with robot skaters, and a lot of weed.

Nai was sitting by a tree and she was on her Shinkai Phone, she found out it had a texting feature and so naturally she was gonna text Ikkaku.

[NAI]: Heyyyy~

[IKKAKU]: What was the purpose of the four y's?

[NAI]: It makes the message seem flirty.

[IKKAKU]: Why would you even need to flirt with me, we're already dating.

[NAI]: Because I want to flirt with you, and who cares, why are you complaining?

[IKKAKU]: You didn't use to do it, back then. You know when you were...

[NAI]: When I was the Ultimate Criminal?

[IKKAKU]: Yeah that, you're a lot less mature now. Not that I find a problem with that.

[NAI]: Wait, do you prefer the old me? The one who would probably throw a machete at you at any moment?

[IKKAKU]: I just said I don't

[NAI]: Oh...sorry. But then why do you think I became less mature?

[IKKAKU]: Well you're doing more childish actions, and actually being a normal non-genocidal human being. Also your boobs got smaller.

[NAI]: My tits did NOT GET SMALLER!

[IKKAKU]: They most certainly did

[NAI]: No they did not! They're still just as big! In fact, come to my domain I'll show you.

[IKKAKU]: Can't

[NAI]: Aw come one just come! I bet if I can show you then you'll take back what you said.

[IKKAKU]: No like I literally can't, I'm with Ren, Atsushi, and Miyu right now. Miyu just dunked on Ren.

[NAI]: Oh, alright. But once you're free just tell me because I promise you that I did NOT lose any size.

[NAI]: Also bring my baby.

[IKKAKU]: Baby?

[NAI]: Tenozurumi!! Jeez it feels like your getting immature too Vega.

[IKKAKU]: Why didn't you just say that?

[NAI): Well I had to say something dramatic! I'm a dramatic ass bitch. Besides, that's besides the point! My breasts are not smaller!

[IKKAKU]: Defs are.

Ikkaku then turned off his Shinkai Phone and got back to what he was doing prior.

SWITCH POV

IKKAKU POV

From behind Ikkaku, Miyu was hitting insane 3 pointers and Ren was getting pissed because he was getting styled on by a 16 year old. (Sorry if I got the age wrong Spl0inku)