CHAPTER ONE-Fixing the Despair Works TRIAL

(Ayo It's me Mikey, just here to say that we're finally at the town hall or class trial if you would. And just a heads up I hope you enjoy gore, because the deaths will be vivid and descriptive from here on out. Utsukushi's death was just the training wheels)

(I wish I didn't kill her off so early though, she was fun to write. She was also be Ikkaku's mother figure before that went to Kanjiru. Also funny thing, I forgot I released this story in the wrong order. Over a year of writing and I forgot that this wasn't supposed to be out yet, this story is part 4 in a 7 part story.)

(Also all the romance and sexual implications will be tuned down for a bit in place of more gore and story)

(So after this comes out, you'll still have consistent works from me. Hell, tell me headcannons and I'll probably make them
Cannon. You could comment one write now, and I'd probably add it.)

(But without further ado, let us begin...right after this warning)

WARNING: this chapter includes talk of Gore, Nomikomu being Nomikomu, My hatred for the British, Nejire's vaginal area, hands self imploding, vore, impalement, loss of muscle tissue, reader discretion is majorly adviced.

(Now we can begin)

Ikkaku POV

Ikkaku was in his domain, and as he woke up he noticed something. His clothes were all scattered around, the only thing he had on now was his oversized Poncho.

"What the-? Where's Nejire at?"

Ikkaku then looked down and he felt something, right below his crotch (that was covered by his poncho) Nejire was fast asleep. Messy haired, wearing nothing but her crop top hoodie and her socks (basically her coochiesaurus Rex is out there for the animals of Ikkaku's domain to see)

"Ugh, of course." Ikkaku said as he sat up. "It seems that the only way to wake her up would be to..."

Ikkaku then gently nudged Nejire, hoping that she'd wake up.

But she didn't

So Ikkaku then very hardly kicked Nejire "Hey Neji, wake your ass up".

The kick actually worked, Nejire slowly began to wake up, but not quickly enough. She was still mostly asleep.

Nejire smiled as she wrapped her arms around Ikkaku's neck and pressed herself against him.

"Heyyy, good morn-" Nejire said as she began to yawn.

"Nejire what the fuck did I do last night" Ikkaku said

"You don't remember?" Nejire said as she rubbed her eyes and slowly woke up more. She then climbed on Ikkaku and push him of the ground, his hair touched the bare grass. "You did me last night." she said

Ikkaku was shocked "Excuse me, I did what?"

"You heard me, you did me." Nejire said calmly, she then started to play with Ikkaku's hair as she laid on top of him. "You really put your back into it, You even ate food off me again." (Remember this part, it's gonna be important for later)

Ikkaku tried getting up "Lies!" he said

Nejire then smiled "Oh really?"

Nejire then pulled out her phone, the pictures showed Ikkaku eating cake off of Nejire's ass, (Trust me, this is important to the plot), Ikkaku licking whipped cream off her face, Ikkaku eating fruit off Nejire's chest, and licking ice cream off Nejire's belly.

"You and I went unconscious after going for so long." She said

Ikkaku then breathed heavily "Oh...I guess I know that I'm good in bed, but I'm 15 so I really shouldn't be doing this."