CHAPTER ONE-Fixing the Despair Works Part 1 (Aka. Nomikomu is Low Tier God)

Ikkaku had walked whilst breathing heavy, "Alright, Sol had given everyone a key to a place known as a "Domain". And this door should open to mine" he said.

Ikkaku looked around for the domain Sol had told them about. He was told that each of them had their own domain, and their key should open it. But there was something that concerned Ikkaku a little. He was wondering what would happen once he unlocked the door.

Would that be something he should do right now? Or should he wait until there wasn't as much danger as there was on the outside? He began to pace around trying to figure out what was best.

Ikkaku had turned the key, and the words "Ultimate Hunter Domain: Open" has been heard.

And Ikkaku had walked in and he had saw his paradise.

Ikkaku's domain has taken the appearance of a gigantic open jungle, many living creatures, many moths mainly, but one thing ticked Ikkaku off. A large narwhal.

It all seemed too good to be true. the fact that a giant narwhal was casually swimming along in his paradise made Ikkaku confused.

He looked at the Narwhal, this was definitely not what he expected his domain to look like. He started to walk towards the Narwhal, and then he touched it. Ikkaku then jumped back and fell.

The memories in his head were vivid and unpleasant for Ikkaku. The pain he'd been through, the betrayal he'd suffered. It all came back to him in quick flashes of memories. "No, I'm not afraid..." Ikkaku spoke again, his voice was strained and tired. It was clear he was still shaken by the sudden images.

He crawled even faster, he was starting to get quite far from the Narwhal now.

Ikkaku had took out his knife, and a spear he found in his domain. Ikkaku's eyes began to bulge out, and began to swirl around eachother. Ikkaku's hand's shook and his hair began to swirl.

Ikkaku's emotions were running wild, anger and fear both coursing through him. His hands shaking, his eyes twitching, Ikkaku was completely consumed by this anger. He was ready to take the Narwhal on, no more was he the weakling that would be trampled on.

Ikkaku threw his spear at the Narwhal and then it dissipated.

Ikkaku ran over and there was no narwhal, only a weird reflection of himself inside the water.

Ikkaku stared at his reflection in confusion, it was almost like a mirror.

But the image was slightly warped and distorted.

He didn't know what to make of this, but he felt an unsettling feeling in his stomach.

Ikkaku then ran out of his domain, he had ran far. And then he had ran into Miyu.

FREE TIME: BEGIN (Yes I am doing free time as I have already made too much lore for the characters, just for them to die with no character development)
____________________________________