~°☆Introduction☆°~

-3rd person pov-

Stan and kyle were quite the opposites. Stan would always listen to music or practice guitar. He liked to hang out with people a lot he didn't cared about school that much. His only goal was to pass the year doing the bare minimum.

Kyle on the other side studied hard to have good grades. He was on the basketball team and most of the time he spent was either on practicing either in studying. He'd sometimes. Mange to get some free time to hang out with his friends but he barely did anymore.

Stan hated it. His best friend was obviously overworking himeself but mostly spending less time with him. Kenny and him have tried to change his mind but neither of them ever managed to convince him to take a break from studying for once.

But this time Stan was determined. Kyle and his team would always practice in the gym hall. He decided to go watch their training for once. At least he'd get a chance to talk to kyle. He knew they always train after school for one hour or so.

When the bell rang Stan picked up his stuff, his sketchbook and his headphones. He made his was to the gym hall and sat down. He wasn't the only one there. Tolkien was part of the basketball team so obviously some girls and clyde were there too.

Stan rolled his eyes. He wasn't there to actually watch the training. Just to get to talk to kyle. Kyle was always in a hurry to get home. If stan was in the gym hall he could immediately go to him. He had planned just to draw during that period.

Clyde eventually spotted him. He sat down next to him.

"You never come here usually. It's quite surprising to see you"

Stan stopped his music. He looked up at Clyde with an annoyed look

"You came here to see kyle?"

Clyde asked him. Stan glanced at kyle. Je only now realized that kyle had quite strong arms. Probably because of all the training. His hairs were attached in a small ponytail. It was a fun sight to see. Stan smiled at the sight.

"Stannnn? Hellooo??"

Stan snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Clyde.

"Huh..oh huh yeah..I'm here for kyle"

Clyde smirked. Stan didn't understood why

"What."

"Nothingggggg"

Clyde snickered and focused on tolkien.

When the training was over Stan immediately rushed to kyle.

"Kyle!"

Kyle turned around surprised to see Stan. He was all sweaty from his training

"Stan..? What are you doing here?"

Stan stared at kyle for a moment. He had never seen kyle like that now that he thinks about it. Was he always that attractive? Stan brushed this thought away. He was straight after all.

"I- huh..I just- wanted to talk to you"

"Oh yeah sure- make it quick tho"

"Huh..s-so i-"

Stan started feeling a bit dizzy. His eyes widened. He ran away to the bathroom and threw up.

"What the fuck..?"

He mumbled