ALL MEMBERS • Showing them your new piercing

Warnings: suggestive activity for Seonghwa and Mingi

Seonghwa: nipple piercing 😻

"Mmh, Seonghwa" you moaned "I missed you

"Mmh, Seonghwa" you moaned "I missed you." You gasped, breathless by his deliciously suffocating kisses. He had just come home from work and you both desperately wanted to show how much you had missed each other's absence.

"I missed... you... too" he breathed out in between kisses. He lifted you up by your thighs and carried you hastily to the nearest place where he could set you down, which happened to be the couch where he softly threw you. Seonghwa then lifted up his shirt taking it off, and you sliding your shorts down, kicking it somewhere in the room. Seonghwa sensually and slowly lifted your shirt to tease you to then notice the metal in between your nipples.

"Baby, did you get your nipple pierced while I was away?" He chuckled, starting to reach for your breast so that he could look at it better. Although you slapped his wrist before he could, "hey you can't touch my nipple for four months! It may be up to a year!" You warned.

"A year?!" He parroted utterly flabbergasted. "How am I not supposed to love on your boobs for a year?!" He asked.

"Oi did you not hear that it might take four months? We'll just have to see when my nipple feels like healing. Besides," you looked down "do you really think I'm going to wait four months?" You asked. His mood immediately changed.

"No." He smirked.

He then bent down towards your breast with the intention of sucking on it. "Just because I said I most likely am not going to wait that long for them to fully heal before doing anything doesn't mean that you can suck on my boobs today!" You stated, creating a pout on Seonghwa's face. "Fine, I'll stay away from your boobs for a while" he stated sadly. "My nipple looks pretty sexy though right?" You asked playfully. "I feel unstoppable, like I'm the sexiest bitch alive." You egged on. He chuckled at this and replied "like it? I absolutely love it. You look too goddamn sexy babe. Maybe I should get one too."

Hongjoong: snake bites 🫦