ALL MEMBERS • WHEN YOU TRY ON HIS GLASSES

Warnings: suggestive activity mentioned in Seonghwa's and Hongjoong's stories.

Seonghwa

- "I look like the 🤓👆 emoji with these clunky glasses on

- "I look like the 🤓👆 emoji with these clunky glasses on. It doesn't even fit my face." You chuckled as you looked at yourself in the mirror. Seonghwa chuckled with you as he pulled you to sit in his lap as he rubbed your back.

- The makeup artist had just finished putting on his makeup for the upcoming interview that was about to start in five minutes so you decided to keep Seonghwa company and fool around a bit.

- "You look very cute with those glasses on, baby. You should wear glasses more often since you look so adorable." He cooed as he leaned forward to press warm, soft kisses on your cheeks, wrapping his arms tight around your waist, not letting you go. His kisses made you ticklish, bursting into a fit of laughter, tilting your head away from him, his lips chasing after your cheeks.

- His kiss attack was rudely interrupted once his manager knocked on the door. Seonghwa immediately became annoyed as he let you out of his hold, pulling away from you and rolled his eyes before saying, "come in."
"Your interview starts in one minute, it's time to get going."

- You looked up at him sadly and took his glasses off, placing them back on Seonghwa, pushing the middle part as far up his nose as you could go. This made him smile lovingly at you with a dazed look in his eye.

- You gave him one last peck on the lips before getting out of his lap. "I love you, Seonghwa." You told him as he started walking out. He smiled at this and replied as he was about to close the door behind him. "I love you more, Y/n-ah. We'll continue this later, baby." He said with a mischievous look on his face and closed the door, leaving you a blushing mess. Countless thoughts swarmed your mind of what the two of you would be doing later in order to 'finish where we left off'. Nonetheless you were excited for the long, love filled night ahead of you.

Hongjoong

- You and Wooyoung had been sitting on Hongjoong's bed in the dorm room for about 30 minutes waiting for Hongjoong to get out of the shower

- You and Wooyoung had been sitting on Hongjoong's bed in the dorm room for about 30 minutes waiting for Hongjoong to get out of the shower. The two of you became tired of waiting and annoyed by how long your royal highness takes to shower. So obviously why not waste time by fooling around?