ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪᴠ

Na-Yeon ignored them before turning to Ms. Park. "Is someone coming here to help us? Did they call for help already?" She asked immediately.

Ms. Park listened to her as she nodded. "I'm sure that someone has already called the police again." She spoke. Trying to reassure her that things will be fine.

Min-Jung listened as she stayed with Su-Hyeok at the moment. Glancing over as she knew that they probably did call too. Just like they had earlier. Removing her bag carefully as she set her bow on the table.

Hearing the hose hit against the window as they turned to the sound before glancing away since there was nothing there.

"Have you guys seen anyone else?" Ms. Park asked.

"They turned. They got a nose bleed and their temperature was low. Kind of like Hyeon-Ju." On-Jo informed.

"What if she was infected too?" Hyo-Ryung asked.

Joon-Yeong listened as he spotted the computer on the desk. "Maybe we can check how things are outside." He spoke as he walked over and sat down before logging into the computer.

"Try instagram." Dae-Su suggested at the moment.

"How many followers do you have on there?" Joon-Yeong asked.

"Never mind."

Joon-Yeong tapped away as he logged into facebook at the moment and took Woo-Jin and Dae-Su by surprise with the amount of unread messages he had.

Su-Hyeok and Min-Jung got up as they walked over to see how things outside were too.

Joon-Yeong clicked on the first video he found. Staying silent as the video started. Showing a turned police officer and cuffed turned people charging towards the bystanders and those who were filming.

Min-Jung turned away from the sight as she moved away. Leaning against the window for a minute as she let out a small breath. Being back to dealing with a hell of a nightmare.

Cheong-San watched the whole clip as he ran a hand through his hair a bit stressed. "So it's the same thing happening out there." He mumbled.

The hose hit the window a few more times before breaking the window as Min-Jung covered her head. Not expecting the window to have broken so suddenly.

"Are you okay?!" Cheong-San asked.

Sung-Hoon growing alarmed as he turned to his sister.

"I'm fine. It must have been the wind." She spoke as she stood up again and dusted herself. Trying to make sure that nothing was trying to get down as she didn't think that the zombies would be capable to do so. Holding the window carefully as she peaked a bit.

Being jump scared by the sudden face of a female zombie that appeared infront of her as she yelled when it managed to grab her by the sleeve. Tugging her arm away from her mouth so she wouldn't be bit.

Cheong-San glanced around grabbing the stick in the corner of the room as he tried to jab at the zombie to make it let her go. Su-Hyeok helping but accidentally hitting Gyeong-Su with it when he did before moving away.

Su-Hyeok helping his girlfriend next as he placed his arms around her waist gently and pulling her back to keep her from being bit until she was released and he refused to let go of her.

Sung-Hoon helping Cheong-San keep the zombie back with an arrow from his sister's bag. Not having much of a good aim as he wanted. Stabbing it in the shoulder with how it kept moving around.

Min-Jung quietly gripped onto him as she wrapped her arms around Su-Hyeok and was shaking a bit. Still scared of the possibility of what could happen with one simple bite. Clinging to him as if her life depended on it.

Su-Hyeok was breathing heavily as he thought he almost lost her. Gripping her sweater and the back of her head as he closed his eyes and leaned into her shoulder. Letting out a shaky sigh of relief. It was a close call for him.

Cheong-San and Gyeong-Su handled the zombie as in the end Gyeong-Su ended up using the monitor that was used to run the computer before finally being able to successfully drop the zombie from their spot as he sighed in relief and turned to the others.

Gyeong-Su's nose having a small nose bleed from the hit and was unaware of it until he noticed them moving away.

"H-he's bleeding. He's infected! We need to get him out!" Na-Yeon spoke as she stayed back. Alarming the others and making them move as well.

"I wasn't bit. Su-Hyeok hit me with the stick when they were struggling to hit the zombie." Gyeong-Su defended himself calmly.

Su-Hyeok listened to the argument as he glanced at the male. He hadn't even really realized that he had hit him since he was busy helping at the moment.

Min-Jung listened as she shifted a bit in her boyfriend's hold before glancing over as she trusted that he wasn't bit.

"I saw her grab you." Na-Yeon spoke.

"Yeah but I wasn't bit."

"Look at his hand. He's infected." She spoke up.

"I saved you. It was because I threw the monitor out and had that zombie go with it."

Min-Jung pulled away from Su-Hyeok and joining Cheong-San in walking over as they checked his hand.

"He's not bit. It's a scratch wound. If no one believes me they can come see for themselves."

Dae-Su, Woo-Jin, and the others checked the scratched as they relaxed around him once more after realizing they were fine.

Ms. Park checking the wound and nodding in relief. "He's right. Thankfully it is just a small scratch." She spoke as she smiled a bit at him.

"I saw it grab his hand."

"I held I-Sak's hand after she turned. Does that mean I will too?"

"Who knows? We know nothing about this whole thing but that being bit and getting blood in the wound could turn us." Na-Yeon spoke as she continued to make a big deal about him being near them before insulting him as a fight almost broke out between the two of them again. Min-Jung immediately joining to defend her best friend.

Ms. Park settled the whole argument as she asked Gyeong-Su to stay inside the announcement room and wait for half an hour before coming back out as Gyeong-Su obliged but was pissed about the whole thing.

Min-Jung watched as her best friend had to go wait for something that wouldn't be happening before turning to Na-Yeon. "Next time you bother him you'll deal with me. Your parents money and status means nothing right now. You and him are the same. You're lucky you're even accepted to stay here."

"Are you threatening me right now?" Na-Yeon asked her.

"Maybe I am. What? Are you going to be louder for the zombies to hear you again?"

"Why you little-!"

"Enough! Both of you!" Ms. Park intervened. "We need to work together as a group and not go against one another. So let's just all calm down."

"She needs to calm down. She keeps yelling and complaining about things as if we could fix it all up with magic or something. She's causing all the problems here." Min-Jung spoke up.

"She's right about that." Sung-Hoon chimed in.

"Enough Sung-Hoon, Min-Jung. She will apologize to Gyeong-Su when the time is up and he isn't a zombie." Ms. Park spoke. "Okay you two?"

Min-Jung crossed her arms as she glanced at Na-Yeon as Na-Yeon glanced back in her direction. Both of them cursing the other out in their thoughts as they stayed silent after that. Both having plans of their own in mind. Mainly Na-Yeon who knew exactly what she wanted to try.