ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ ɪɪɪ

In the end, Min-Jung and Su-Hyeok had been unsuccessful with their mission of getting them back. Myung-Hwan had more control over the two teens him, Gwi-Nam, and Chang-Hoon were bullying.

Currently walking with Su-Hyeok as she kicked a small pebble. "That's a bummer."

"I know. We were so close too. He even touched you." He mumbled at the end.

"The teachers won't even bother with the issue." She replied.

Su-Hyeok gave a small smile. "Well, you did punch him hard and threw him to the ground."

"He deserved it for touching me like that." She huffed.

"Su-Hyeok!" A voice spoke up from behind them.

Min-Jung glanced over as she spotted On-Jo. Noticing her hair was down and how she was a bit flustered towards Su-Hyeok.

"Oh. Morning." Su-Hyeok greeted before walking away and taking Min-Jung with him. Heading inside the school.

On-Jo only noticed her after they walked away as she grew a bit jealous. Walking after them as she soon caught up and stopped in front of him on the stairs. "Su-Hyeok."

"What?" Su-Hyeok asked. Taking a step back.

On-Jo glanced at him before glancing towards Min-Jung. Hoping she'd get the hint.

"I should get going." Min-Jung lightly noticed.

"No. We agreed to walk together to class. On-Jo. You can tell me in front of her.

"Okay then. Come to the rooftop after lunch."

"The rooftop? I don't fight anymore though."

"Do you really think I want to fight you?"

"Then, why?" Su-Hyeok asked oblivious to her intentions.

"I'll see you later." On-Jo spoke before leaving. Tripping on her way up as she got up quickly and walked off to class.

"What was that about?" Su-Hyeok asked.

"You really have no idea?"

"None.. is that bad?"

"She's trying to ask you out silly."

"Eh? Really?"

"Yeah, you may have used the rooftop as a fighting ring but some used it as a spot to confess to someone they really likes. I'm guessing she's going to. Which means I shouldn't have told you anything."

"No no. I appreciate it. Although.. the whole confession thing isn't going to be for me."

"Why's that?"

"I like someone else."

"Really?" Min-Jung asked surprised. "Who is it?"

"Someone in class."

"Mmmm...  I-Sak?"

"Not at all."

"Na-Yeon, maybe?"

"Uh...Not really my type."

"I give up on guessing. Who is it?"

Su-Hyeok gave her a small mischievous grin before placing a hand on the wall behind her. Trapping her against it as he leaned down to her level. "You."

Min-Jung turned a shade of red from just one word from him. Hitting his shoulder and moving him away. "Quit joking around like that." She spoke flustered.

His small laugh filled the staircase as he raised his hands in defense. "I wasn't joking."

"You're always joking and finding any way to tease me."