ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪɪ

Su-Hyeok had been happy about the way that they could be parents. "I can't wait to meet our little one. If you are expecting that is." He spoks as he gazed her way.

Min-Jung gave a small nod. "I know it makes it less ideal to say this at such time but with what just happened right now and that night.. I realized I am a bit late. It could be a false alarm though. And I just wanted to let you in on it in case anything-."

Interrupting her with a hug was what he managed to reply with at first. Processing her words as he thought about it carefully and what the plan moving forward would be.

"Su-Hyeok?" Min-Jung asked when he got quiet for too long. Staying in his warm embrace.

"It's okay." Su-Hyeok whispered. "I'll figure something out. Just stick by my side. I won't let anything happen to you."

"I can keep myself safe. I'm more worried about what you're thinking. It was a lot to drop on you so suddenly today."

"No. I'm still glad you told me. I didn't.. It feels like a dream and all I want to do is just get you to safety if you are going to have my kid." He informed. "I want to name them with you. Meet them. I don't think I've ever thought about being a dad if I am being honest with you."

Min-Jung listened to him as she let out a small giggle.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing. You just sound like a dad already." She teased.

Su-Hyeok chuckled as he listened to her. Shaking his head as he rubbed her back. "Try not to do anything reckless until we can find the truth fully. Got it?"

"Yes, sir." She saluted towards him teasingly.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Min-Jung sat on the table as she leaned her head on Su-Hyeok's shoulder. Having heard Ms. Park's voice coming from the speaker. Unaware of how the others were doing.

In the science room, Hyo-Ryung and Ji-Min were sitting with On-Jo at the moment as Hyo-Ryung was rubbing her arm and trying to comfort the poor girl who had to watch her friend turn and be thrown out the window. She knew she wouldn't have enjoyed that sight either. She'd be devastated.

Cheong-San glanced around the room before getting an idea. "Gyeong-Su. Open the door a bit." He spoke.

"W-what? You want me to open the door? Are you out of your mind?" Gyeong-Su asked.

"Not all the way. Just enough for an arm to stick out. We can probably use the hose outside and use it to climb down to a safe room. Now open." He spoke.

"Be careful." Sung-Hoon spoke up.

Cheong-San nodded before walking to the door as Gyeong-Su opened it a little. Thankful that the zombies hadn't noticed it. Laying close to the floor as he reached his hand out quietly and very carefully before retracting his hand a bit.

The zombies shuffled around in front of him as they kicked the hose out of his reach. Trying one more time before pulling his arm completely back inside and having the door be closed quietly again. Glancing around the room for something he could use before heading into the lab room.

Finding the arm of one of the figures there as he felt it was good enough before pulling it out as he walked back to the door. Having Gyeong-Su open the door again as he tried to reach the arm out once more but this time with the fake arm too. Quietly stretching to reach the hose until he did and sighed in relief.

Pulling it into the room as he had the door be shut again. "I got it." He spoke as he glanced at them and motioned them over to him. "We need to make ties that can fit our feet." He spoke.