ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xɪɪ**

Min-Jung and Su-Hyeok managed to avoid the zombies left and right without having to waste an arrow. Managing to run into an empty room, untouched by zombies and other survivors. Something that was a relief as they shut the door and blocked it.

Setting her bag and bow down after making sure there were really no zombies in the room. Stretching a bit as she glanced around for something they could use.

Su-Hyeok caught his breath as he leaned against a wall closest to him before moving away from it. Admiring his girlfriend from his spot.

Min-Jung could feel his stare as she lightly glanced over. "Is everything okay?" She asked.

"Mhm. Everything is good. I get to be with my girlfriend while stuck here for a bit until they leave us alone. We can do a few things until then."

"You're quite happy with that arrangement. A little too happy."

Su-Hyeok walked over as he smiled and held her close to him by the waist. "I just want a moment alone. Away from everyone else for just you, me, and our little growing one."

"Su-Hyeok."

"We might not get another chance to be a couple with everything going on."

"Is that so? You really want to spend time with me that much?" She asked teasingly.

"Mhm. Just as much." He replied. Leaning down and capturing her lips with his own. Keeping her in a gentle kiss as he didn't know when their last kiss could happen. Shaking the thoughts away to focus on her.

Min-Jung kissed back softly before placing her hand on his cheek. Her eyes remained close as she took in their moment before pulling away slightly afterwards.

Her gaze landed on his eyes staring back at her. It was soothing for both of them. Made them feel like their connection was stronger than whatever came their way.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Su-Hyeok lightly slammed her back against the wall as his lips feverishly took place over hers. His fingers fumbling about as he did his best to unbutton her shirt. Throwing it over his shoulder without breaking their kiss.

His hands moving to her thighs and lifting her off her feet. Wrapping her legs around his waist. He was aware it wasn't the ideal time to get frisky with his girlfriend but he couldn't help himself. He didn't know when they would be saved, if they ever were to be rescued.

The way her eyes gazed into his and remembering the way her touches ignited a fire that night almost four weeks ago. He couldn't forget it. It was what he had been daydreaming about ever since.

Moving down to her jaw as he left open kisses along the way. Keeping things on the quiet side even if he couldn't hear zombies outside the door anymore. Shuddering when her hand moved into his hair.

Min-Jung leaned her head back against the wall as she gave a small squeeze with her legs around his waist. Pulling him as close to her as she could. Letting her hand rake through his once nearly combed hair that now rested flatly against his head.

"S-su-Hyeok~..." Her soft voice filled the room quietly. Only loud enough for him to hear her as she was well aware that they could still be heard.

"Hm~.." Su-Hyeok hummed in response. Busy making marks on her shoulder and collarbone. Mainly in areas where they wouldn't be seen. Making a small trail down her chest."

"Put me down~." She whispered.

"I don't want to." He whispered back. Pulling away as he glanced at his work on her and smirked. Glancing up at her.