ᴄʜᴀᴩᴛᴇʀ xx

While the group was busy with making the drone, Cheong-San had found himself in a sticky and deadly situation after finding Gwi-Nam and the principal.

He was currently running away from Gwi-Nam who, compared to him, had a weapon. A knife that he had used to kill the principal with.

Landing himself trapped with Gwi-Nam in the library as they were both fighting over the phone Cheong-San had managed to retrieve.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Eventually the drone was done with when Joon-Yeong finished working on it as he gave a small nod. "It's done. What should we do first?" He asked.

"We need to look for Cheong-San. He could still be out there." On-Jo spoke up.

"I agree." Min-Jung nodded. "After we find him maybe we should take a look outside." She added.

"Alright then. Cheong-San first. Then we take a look outside." Joon-Yeong agreed as he got started.

Sung-Hoon sat besides him as the drone flew out the window. Watching it go while the others watched the small screen as the drone flew around.

Min-Jung watched the screen with them as she watched the drone showing them the other classrooms and how someone had hung themselves out of their own classroom to avoid being stuck in the whole outbreak mess.

She felt bad for the student as she continued to watch the drone move away from there and head in through the windows. Going around the halls and avoiding the zombies.

"Wait." Woo-Jin spoke as he pointed to a spot. "There's an arrow."

"Is it yours Min-Jung?" Dae-Su spoke.

"No. That one isn't mine. I haven't been near there." Min-Jung spoke.

"That means there are others alive. It could be my sister." Woo-Jin spoke as he remembered that his sister had an archery tournament to go to the day before and ran a hand through his hair in worry.

Joon-Yeong felt sorry for him about his sister as he continued with the drone once more. Glancing around before leaving out another window and glancing into the classrooms before On-Jo spotted him at the moment.

Pointing him out at the male holding up a chair as it to attack. "There he is." She spoke up.

"Cheong-San!" Su-Hyeok spoke up.

"He can't hear you." Joon-Yeong spoke up as he listened to them call out to their friend who was a bit far from them but alive and doing well.

Min-Jung watched as there seemed to be another figure on the floor before the drone moved away after confirming that Cheong-San was alive.

"We should check outside now." On-Jo spoke. "We now know that Cheong-San is alived and in a safe room."

"Right." Joon-Yeong nodded in agreement as he moved the drone away from the classroom Cheong-San was in and moved it above the field. Seeing how many zombies were there as he made it to the gates of the school. Flying above showing zombies around and the cars that were parked nearby.

"Wait.." Ji-Min spoke up as she noticed something familiar that had caught her eyes. "That truck." She spoke.

"Truck? Which one?" Joon-Yeong asked so he could move closer.

"That one. The white one." She spoke shakily as she didn't want to think the worst. Watching as the drone grew closer and closer until it showed her turned parents as she began to sob.

On-Jo and Hyo-Ryung were shocked before trying to comfort the female and calm her down.

Joon-Yeong listened to her sob as he removed the thing around his eyes off and set it aside. The drone being knocked down and hitting the floor as it stopped working.

The others falling silent and glancing away. Their hope was fading that anyone would have made it out alive and would come and get them. It wasn't going to be an easy thing to overcome with how many people they had already lost.

Min-Jung glanced away as she knew she would feel the same way if it had happened to her and she had lost her whole family to the infection. She couldn't imagine what Ji-Min was going through with the whole thing and the sudden revelation that her parents had come for her and died trying to reach her.

Su-Hyeok was unsure of what to say and choose the silence. Glancing down as he didn't know how he would've reacted but he'd be devasted to learn the suddenness of the situation.

Ji-Min sobbed in her seat for a while as she yanked herself out of Hyo-Ryung and On-Jo's hold. Standing up as she moved away from them and headed towards the window before attempting to jump off.

Sung-Hoon was the first one to her as he immediately jumped into action and held her back from doing anything of that sort as Dae-Su joined him with the others.

Ji-Min grew upset with them and wanted to be released as she felt she had nothing else to live for with her parents gone now. Squrming to get free as the guys moved her to stay in the announcement room until she calmed down and wouldn't try that again.

On-Jo walking past the group as she headed inside to talk to Ji-Min and see if she could help in calming her down for a while.

Min-Jung quietly sat down as Nam-Ra sat next to her at the moment and waited for the two to finish talking. Laying her head on Nam-Ra's shoulder a bit as Nam-Ra laid her head on her head.

The two waited outside with the rest of the group until the mic in the room turned on with a loud screech ringing across the room giving Nam-Ra an idea. "I got it." She mumbled.

Confusing Ji-Min and On-Jo when she walked over and press the button to turn the mic off. "Sorry Ji-Min but I have to try something." Nam-Ra spoke as she turned the mic on and the familiar screech happened as she turned it off once more

"It works." Joon-Yeong spoke as he watched. Uncovering his ears.

"We can reach out to Cheong-San." Min-Jung spoke up as she got up. Walking into the room as she was followed in by the others. "Nam Ra you're a genius."

"Turn it on." Woo-Jin spoke.

"Be patient and move over."

"You move over."

Min-Jung let the guys argue as she focused and had Nam-Ra turn the mic on as she went to fix the pitch. "Cheong-San?" Min-Jung asked.

"Stay were you are. We are coming." Su-Hyeok spoke into the mic.

"Don't you dare move from there." Woo-Jin spoke.

"They're right." On-Jo spoke up. "Stay where you are and we'll plan a way to get to you. Hang on tight." She added.

Min-Jung took the mic back as she spoke once more. "Cheong-San. If you move from there then I will never speak to you again. You have to really listen this time. We will make a safe plan. So just listen and stay put." She spoke.

Cheong-San listened as he heard them. Almost having gone back out there before listening to her speak as he glanced back towards the speaker. He knew she would definitely never speak to him and would hurt him if he didn't listen.

Letting out a small sigh before taking a seat. Unaware he had run into the room that contained his best friend's worst enemy.