A busted lip isn't that bad

Lisa: Girl…I think I've just witnessed the most erotic thing I could ever think of about nutella. (Nayla's lost in thought) Oh God…can you imagine what that mouth can do?

Nayla: (thinking: 'I pretty much already know what it can do') Lisa, what has gotten into you?

Lisa: What has gotten into me you say? Gosh, you should know better, you were the main character. He's totally into you. And I think you into him too. Don't know what you are waiting for. I'm sure he'll be down for it, if you would tell him. 

Nayla: Lisa…

Lisa: Oh common…You two should just go for it. If I were you I would, I'm sure he's good at…

Nayla: Lisa, stop. it won't happen, okay? 

Lisa: Why not? Can you imagine him being your first? The experience you would have. you have to set your expectations high about sex right from the start.

Nayla: It won't happen, because he doesn't do relationships.

Lisa: So? 

Nayla: He doesn't want to ruin our friendship. He already told me that. And I don't want that either. So we won't cross that line. 

Lisa: Sure you won't. Girl, there is no such thing as friends when two people crave for each other in bed. The more time you'll spend with him, the more you'll lust for him. And I'm telling you, he's already there. 

Nayla: (sighs) We will make it work. Things will be weird between us if we cross the line, as in he doesn't come back twice. Ever. He told me so. 

Lisa: Boys and their stupid rules. It's still messed up, okay? But sure...if you two want to feed yourselves with lies, go ahead. It's just a matter of time for the two of you to cross the line. (Nayla's lost in thought)

Later that night, Erik And Noah are in the car

Noah: You better be having all the money with you. Don't wanna hear otherwise.

Erik: Relax, man. This time, I'm paying my debt for good. (they get out of the car) Let me do the talking.

Noah: Didn't even think of doing that. (they walk a little and they get to Sape and the other two)

Sape: (smirks) Well, well, who do we have here? You know you're quiet brave to come meet me again after how we ended things on Saturday. 

Noah: I'm not here for you, so don't even mind me.

Erik: It's me who you wanted to see anyway, right? 

Sape: You better be paying off your whole debt this time.

Erik: I am. Without any other tricks. (hands him an envelope)

Sape: (opens it and counts the money) Now we're talking. 

Erik: Great, now that we're good, we're gonna just leave you guys to it. (they turn around to leave)

Sape: So you do know how to walk, not only to run, huh? 

Erik: Ignore him, just keep walking.

Sape: That girl from Saturday sure knows how to run too. Should I just track her down to teach me?

Noah (stops, turns around) What did you just say?