Hey, stranger. Wanna be friends?

It's Monday, at school, at the canteen, Noah with Erik are sitting at a table eating

Erik: Common, man. Say you forgive me.

Noah: It's gonna have to take a lot more than that. you told me that that was the amount only for me to anger him more because it wasn't. You didn't even tell me.

Erik: I'm a dick, okay? That I know...I promise I won't get in touch with him anymore. (Noah arches a brow) I'm serious.

Noah: That's what you keep telling me and you keep going back to him. I swear the stuff he gives you will be your ending someday. Try and stay away from that guy, Erik, before it ruins you completely.

Erik: Okay, man. Thanks for going there for me...and for the money too. I'll make it up to you.

Noah: For starters, you can do that by deleting his number.

Erik: (takes his phone out, scrolls into his contacts and shows it to Noah, presses delete) There... wait... I still owe him some money...Now I need to get his number back...(Noah sighs and resumes to eating, Eric looks around) Alert.

Noah: A little too late to run away now, huh?

Erik: She already saw you.

Noah: Why does she have to be so pushy?

Jade: (comes to their table) Is someone bothering you, babe?

Erik: Hi to you too. (she still ignores him, he rolls his eyes)

Noah: To answer your question, Jade, you're the one who's bothering me... even more calling me like that.

Jade: You can say my name but not 'babe' as well?

Noah: They just don't go well together. (Erik chuckles)

Jade: Thought I'll join you for lunch. (sits next to him)

Noah: Great timing. I've just finished. (stands) Enjoy your lunch. (leaves from the table)

Erik: Bon Appetit, Jade. (ugly look from her, he stands and follows Noah, who storms out through the doors, a noise is heard, he hit Nayla when he opened the door, and she fell, he processes it)

Lisa: (to Noah) You idiot! (he looks at her) Who opens doors like that?

Noah: (feeling guilty) I'm sorry ..I...

Lisa: (squats near Nayla) Are you okay?

Erik What the hell, man? I thought I was the trouble one.

Some guys: (were passing by) Move out of the way.

Noah: A little respect, will ya? You guys can pass by just fine.

One of them: Oh yeah?

Erik: Oh, I wouldn't go there.

One of them: Next time, leave the doorway accesibile. (They leave)

Erik: Brats.

Noah: Girls. (they were already standing) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hit someone on the process, I was just in a (Nayla turns around and only now he sees her face)... rush. (he looks as surprised as her)