I've got you

Noah: So you saw something. Tell me who was it.

Erik: (runs a hand through his hair) Nobody offered her drugs intentionally.

Noah: (confused) What do you mean... how... (realizes) you didn't...

Erik: Look, it wasn't meant for her to take it.

Noah: Saying that so casually... why the fuck would you have that stuff with you in the first place, ha? God, kill me now...this is exactly why I was so reluctant with coming to the club...

Erik: Noah, I'm sorry.

Noah: You're sorry? Do you wanna know what would have happened earlier if something didn't seem off to me? Or if I would've had some drinks too?... What if I hadn't been the one who kissed her? What if some other guy would have had his way with her? She's high for fuck's sake. She can't think straight. (stands with Nayla) I'm not staying anymore in this place. And you two better be grabbing a cab right now back home.

Lisa: Wait...What about Nayla?

Noah: What about her? I suppose you don't know much about the after effects of someone who takes drugs. I can't leave her like this so I'll take her to my place.

Lisa: I can totally take care of her.

Noah: Like you did earlier when she took that drink? He meant that drink was for someone else, meaning you, right?

Lisa: Yeah...

Noah: That being said, I'll take care of her. Do me a favor and take care of yourself. Although... if you were about to drink that willingly, hope you'll manage to. (to Erik) Don't act surprised if I won't be believing any word that comes out of your mouth from now on. Also...what happened tonight...you might want to look 'friends' up in the dictionary. Can't play nice with you forever.

Lisa: Noah, What about her father?

Noah: Do you think I give a fuck about her father right now? Be a good friend and cover for her . (to Erik) Call that damn cab already. (to Nayla) Common, beautiful. We're leaving. (they leave to the car)

Lisa: It turned out Noah wasn't the guy I thought he was. (looks at Erik) Could say the same about you.

Erik: Babe, please don't like this.

Lisa: Just call a cab please. I'm leaving with or without you. (he sighs and dials a number)

Noah: (opens the front door car, and helps her get in, puts her seatbelt on) There you go. (sits on the driver's seat, takes his phone out and calls her, it rings in the backseat, reaches for it, puts it in his pocket, puts his seatbelt on, looks at her, starts the ignition) How are you feeling?

Nayla: Hot. (squirms and touches her dress like she wants to get rid of it)

Noah: (touches her hands)...no need to do that. I'll turn on the Ac for you, okay? (she nods, starts the Ac and then switches it quickly off) Better?

Nayla: Yeah...(she relaxes in her seat)

Noah: (thinking: Can I really do this? With Erik sure was different...but now...)

Nayla: (touches herself like it's cold) It's freezing out here.

Noah: (thinking: 'Common, Noah, she needs you. You can do this.') I'll turn the heat on. (switches to heat and then quickly off, puts one hand on her leg) Better? (she nods and relaxes, thinking: 'God, she's burning up')