We were this close to...

After a while he parked the car. There is no one but them there.

Noah: Alright...out of the car now. (they both get out of the car, with his door left open) Come here. (she does) So you wanna learn how to drive, huh? What am I gonna do then? I was lowkey enjoying having you in my car whenever I got the chance.

Nayla: Well, I can't make you drive me forever, can I?

Noah: I wasn't complaining.

Nayla: Still, I think I need to do this. So how about we start that lesson, instructor?

Noah: (smirks) Very well then. Get in. (she sits in the driver's seat, he squats) For starters, let's adjust your chair. You can see there are 3 pedals, right? (she nods, he points with his hand at her feet) From left to right, we have the clutch pedal, the brake pedal and the gas pedal. Whereas sometimes, I'll need you to go full force on this one (points at the clutch pedal), no need to do that on this one (points at the gas pedal). Now, your left foot should be using just the clutch pedal. The right foot should be either on the middle pedal or the right one. This is important, okay? And what's even more important is that you should never mistake the brake pedal with the gas one, so you should have a clear image of all of them and what they do. (looks at her) are we good so far?

Nayla: Yes, go on.

Noah: If there is anything you don't understand I'll repeat it till you get it. That's why I'm here, okay? (she nods) Good. Now...press the clutch pedal with your foot. (she does it) All the way down.

Nayla: (tries) I don't think I can reach it like this.

Noah: Then this means that your seat isn't adjusted properly. So everytime you get in the car, adjust your seat, so you can reach the pedals properly, especially this one, okay? (she nods) For that, this (reaches beneath her seat) needs to be pulled (does it for her) now you can move either forward or backwards (she does it). Now press that pedal again so you can reach it at the fullest and adjust your seat on your own, pulling that like I did earlier.

Nayla: (does it) Okay, I think it's good like this.

Noah: Alright then. (stands and gets in the front seat) Now, I'll explain to you what every button from here does, okay? (she nods, after he explained everything) I know that maybe there is a lot of information, but I'll explain them again when you actually have to use them, okay? (she nods) Now, let's practice a bit of the pedals thing. Maybe you've noticed that I have pedals on my own here.

Nayla: Yeah.

Noah: Well, these are designed especially for driving lessons. The thing is that I can see everything you do and you can too. (looks down at his pedals) So show me the clutch pedal. (she does it) Good. Gas. (she does it) Brake. (she does it) From right to left, put your foot on each and every one and tell me what they are.

Nayla: (she does it) Gas. Brake. Clutch.

Noah: Good job. Now...as you've adjusted your seat, let's do the same with the mirrors. (after he explained that and showed it to her) Okay, now, we have left the gearshift. It's not enough to just explain it to you. You have to feel it, as well as the pedals and for that I've got an idea how to end our session. (she looks at him curious, he takes out a tape and gets outside of the car to her side) Let me sit a bit. (she gets out of the car, she wants to go to the other side, but he grabs her hand and puts her in front of him with her back at his front, with his head over her shoulder) I didn't tell you to go sit somewhere else.