Car ride

Erik: I guess the class is finally over. (stands) See you around, Nayla. (to Noah) give me a call when you're leaving. (he nods and Erik walks away)

Noah: (she puts her stuff back in her backpack) I guess you got stuck with him too. 

Nayla: How bad can it be? I'll be glad if it helps him even a little bit. (they both stand and walk down the stairs) What do you guys do? Mentioning coach and all. 

Noah: We're on the school's hockey team. 

Nayla: Hockey? I'm sorry, but my knowledge isn't so broad when it comes down to that. 

Noah: Better for me then. Overall, we have to do well in classes for him to allow us to make it to the big team when the selections begin.

Nayla: I see…Wanna join the study group as well?

Noah: Woah…this is like a deja vu. Just because I ditched class earlier, it doesn't mean I do that often. I handle my grades just fine. 

Nayla: I didn't mean for it to sound like that. 

Noah: It's fine… do you want me to join the group though?

Nayla: Only if you want. I mean you could come and support your friend. You know…making sure he's really studying.

Noah: I could definitely do that. You already got my number. Text me when you text Erik. And if I can make it, I will join you.

Nayla: Okay. (they stop in the hallways near the exit) Uhmm…do you have any classes left or…?

Noah: I'm done for today. What about you?

Nayla: Likewise. 

Noah: Let's head outside then. 

Nayla: I'm not leaving just yet. Lisa and I made plans, were supposed to meet up. (her phone rings) Speaking of the devil. (quickly shows him who's calling and answers) Yeah?

Lisa: I'm so sorry, Nayla. Would you mind if we reschedule for tomorrow?

Nayla: You promised we'd meet up, I told you I had better weekends than the one that just passed. I really wanted to talk to you about it.

Lisa: I know and I'm sorry. You know the guy I was telling you about from my biology class? He just asked me out. 

Nayla: (sighs) Okay, fine. But you're gonna have to make it up to me for this.

Lisa: Sure will. Love you, I'll text you how it went. Bye. (ends the call)

Nayla: I guess my plans just got canceled.

Noah: Want them to appear again? 

Nayla: Uhmm…I don't know…What do they look like now?

Noah: I have no idea. But I got a few free hours to kill. So if you wanna keep me company, be my guest. 

Nayla I guess I want to. 

Noah: Great. (calls Erik) I'm about to leave so I'll be waiting for you at the car. If you don't show up in 10 minutes tops, I'm gone. (ends the call) First we'll drop Erik home, and then we'll see what we can do.