Have been waiting for this day

Nayla: You haven't moved much.

Noah: Neither have you. (they sit on their bottom and he stops the alarm, looks at her) We have to get out of bed and prepare to go. (she nods, after they both get ready) I'll return that dress to you when I'll get it washed.

Nayla: I'm literally dressed from head to toe with your clothes so It's fine.

Noah: Thanks for last night. Thanks for yesterday as well. Liked spending it with you.

Nayla: I should be thanking you, silly...don't forget about that Harry Potter marathon.

Noah: (smiles) Couldn't do such a thing... We should get going. (she nods, they get out of the flat and walk to his car, they get to Lisa, he stops the car) Unfortunately, this is your stop.

Nayla: Thanks, Noah. (he nods in agreement, she opens the door and then turns her look back at his) Whatever it is about today, I wish you good luck. (leans towards him to kiss him on the cheek, they stare at each other a bit)

Noah: Thanks, Nayla... You can text whenever you want. I'll text back whenever I can. (she nods and gets out of the car, he waits till she enters Lisa's house and then leaves)

Nayla: (after Lisa closes the door) Lisa, I...(she makes the 'shh sign' and gestures for her room, they go upstairs in her room, she closes the door and she hugs her)

Lisa: I'm so happy you're alright. (now they look at each other) I'm a million times sorry for Friday night. I didn't mean for the night to end like that.

Nayla: Lisa, It's fine, I'm not mad at you, at all. Noah explained everything to me yesterday.

Lisa: Speaking of Noah...he got a little bit selfish and kept you longer than he should have, huh?

Nayla: Nothing happened, Lisa.

Lisa: Sure it didn't... staying over at his place, two nights in a row...spending all the day with him...

Nayla: (sighs, holds her hands and they both sit on her bed) I can see you won't be falling asleep anytime soon so let me tell you all about this weekend. (she smirks and waits, after she told her)

Lisa: I'm so jealous of you.

Nayla: Why?

Lisa: In just a week, I changed my opinion about Noah completely. If he wouldn't be so whipped about you, I would take my shot with him.

Nayla: Lisaaaa

Lisa: Relax, I'm just kidding.. Anyways, I'm single again.

Nayla: Lisa...why are you single?

Lisa: After what happened on Friday night, how could I not? I didn't know he has a problem with the drugs. He admitted that that night.

Nayla: Then he definitely cares about you.

Lisa: Well, he doesn't care enough to even promise me he'll stay clean from now on. I can't be with him If he's like that, no matter how much I like him.

Nayla: Noah told me he went through a lot. Do you know anything about It?

Lisa: No...we didn't get to know much history about each other.